♩ Off-Tuned ♩

The guys posted posters everywhere, like everywhere in school. "Are you looking for a new singer?" A girl goes up to them, Vox nudges Ike with his shoulder. "Yes. Are you interested?" She nods and smiles, "Having a female voice wouldn't be bad, can give dept to our performances." Shu says when Mysta was gonna ask about it.

"Can I apply?" Her doe eyes, looking up at Vox and Ike, who nods. "Auditions are after school, hope to see you then." Vox smiles at the girl, she then leaves which makes the boys look at each other. "We'll separate by groups, Shu and Ike. Me, Mysta and Luca." Vox tells the boys, they all nod and gives a thumbs up.

─── ♬ ───

After school rolls up, Ike and Shu is at Ike's as the 3 others are at the auditorium. Mostly girls are lined up, Shu gives everyone a number who's waiting outside Ike's house. Mysta and Luca do the same, more girls went to the auditorium rather than the house. 

"There are so many," Mysta mumbles, sending a quick text to Ike that he'll send some people to his. Soon everyone starts their audition. 

Ike taps his pen on the table, Shu grabbing a drink for them both. The girl sings- no screams actually. Shu winces a little, looking at Ike who shakes his head no. They tell this girl no and the next one comes in. 

On the other side, Vox calls in the first person. She comes in, very shy and timid. "No need to be scared, we're harmless." He smiles at the girl, she nods softly. She starts singing.

Off-tuned.

Mysta almost laugh but Luca nudges him to not. Vox keeps his face straight, writing down the notes. 

Everyone was off-tuned, which makes it worst. 

All the boys were exhausted. Vox rubbing his eyes, Mysta complaining, Luca almost asleep, Shu trying to make everyone leave, and Ike is soon to get a migraine. 

"Jesus fuck-" Ike mumbles, "How-" He tries to comprehend what just happened. "Everyone was off-tuned," Shu closes the door, sending a text to Vox to come back. "I thought at least someone would be good," Ike groans, throwing his head back.

"We'll find someone," Shu pats his shoulder.

They didn't. No one was ok.

EVERYONE WAS OFF-TUNED.

"Maybe it was a bad idea recruiting someone-" Ike star
ts, but Vox shakes his head. "We just need someone trustworthy. Luca. Call ren," the blonde nods, calling Ren.

"Are we really gonna listen to him?" Mysta crosses his arms, "No offence but he also gave us people who were off-tuned. Basically screaming."

Ike shakes his head, "Ren's good at what he does. Those people probably just told Ren to vouch for them, ren's too nice." He mumbles, taking off his glasses.

Meet Luxiem.

The band every girl falls for. Ike being the main producer and singer for the band. Luca being the lead guitarist, Vox as their bassist, Shu as the keyboardist, and Mysta on the drums.

All collectively sing but Ike mains the singing.

They all meet in their first year, everyone was new. Ike had signed up for the band club and so did the rest. The teacher made everyone sing and play an instrument.

Like fate, they all got set up as a band. Making Luxiem.

Soon, the 5 would be inseparable.

Ren was their close friend. A solo artist and young producer, his nice personality made it easy for Ike and him to bond over the music making.

They also covered a song together. Sounded wonderful.

"Lets take a break from recruiting people and have fun, we're not in need. We just-well." Shu struggles to finish his sentence, "we're in need." Mysta deadpans to him.

They all sigh.

note:
well well. would u look at that.

the plot starts to show.
hehehehehhehehe
this is also unedited. if there r mistakes. tell me.

GUYS IM A VALORANT ADDICT.

BandMates || LXMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara