♩ Ignored ♩

She screams into her pillow, Uki and Fulgur both look at her. She decided to invite the 2 lovebirds for a study session, in reality its to rant. 

"Ok. What is wrong?" Uki sits up straighter, she looks at them. "I don't know." Fulgur and Uki look at each other. "Is it cause of the band?" She shakes her head at Fulgur's guess, "You like them." She peeks from her pillow, Uki grins. "Poly exist," she throws a pillow at him causing Fulgur to laugh like a kettle. "He's not wrong though," she groans, laying down. 

"They don't like me in that way," Uki gives her a dead stare, "Bitch." 

Does she not see the smiles they give her? The light in their eyes when she talks or when she comes into the room? Those boys would do anything for her. No hesitations. 

She just didn't know how things would work. She had just only started being in the band and their friend.

Its a little much if she also told them all, she liked each one of them.

And what if they make her choose. She wouldn't and what if she causes them to break apart.

All the what ifs come through.

─── ♬ ───

"She's ignoring us," Vox points out. Luca pouts, "I asked her if she wanted my jacket cause I knew she was freezing... She shook her head then just ignored me." They all wonder why.

She sat beside Uki and Fulgur, not touching her food. She feels bad about ignoring all the boys. "(nickname)?" Fulgur calls her name out but she's spaced out. Uki snaps his fingers in front of her face, nothing. "She's broken." Uki sighs and shakes his head, "She's panicking."

No doubt, Uki had already read her mind. He knew she was falling, he knew she was nervous. She'd had crushes before but never like this where she couldn't understand it. She was getting anxious. 

Feelings can go to shit and when you fall, you get broken. You get broken-well... you get it. 

"I don't know!" She hides her face in her jacket, "It's so... fucking weird. Do you get me?!" She so unsure that she's about to breakdown, thank god for Ren, Aster and Kyo coming over. "Can we join you guys?" The 2 others nod as the girl just has a silent breakdown.

─── ♬ ───

Shu taps his foot on the floor, waiting for (name). Like always, he promises to take her home. Uki sees Shu, he quickly heads over. "Uki, is (nickname) okay?" He crosses his arms, Uki smiles softly. "You like her that much, huh?" Shu blushes and nods, "I know what I feel for her. We all do." Uki frowns a little feeling bad for them now. 

"Actually Shu... She's gonna come home with me..." He feels guilty for saying it and with the look of Shu's face, he's even upset. "Oh... That's fine." Shu picks up a smile fast. "Just tell her to text me when she's home or if she's staying at yours." Uki nods, "Talk to her... At least one of you..." Shu looks at him confuse, "Trust me on this." 

Though Shu doesn't get it, he'll tell the boys so they can make up a plan for someone to talk to her. 

"Alright... I'll see you guys around," he nods and waves goodbye.

NOTES:

you guys like the new pfp and covers? :D decided to change it 

remember to vote and comment, giving insights rlly help me !!