The good ol' days

"Fuck!"

I twisted around and looked at the ceiling high mirror behind me. I saw myself looking and lowered my gaze to my ass. It was wrecked.

Liam's thick daddy cock stretched me so bad that I was leaking so much and getting hornier from the sight alone. His tan cock was wrapped by the reddish lips of my boypussy. I couldn't help but moan at the imagery.

"You like that, baby?"

He dirty talked me. Liam did but in my twisted head, it was fucking Zayn Malik being cocky and having his thick exotic cock in me. Oh, god.

I faced Liam again and gripped his shoulders. Then, I started to lift myself up by my legs on each side of his until the head was left and then, I drop myself to the burning sensation and pain. After that, pleasure takes over and I repeat it again and again.

"Fuck!" Liam shouted as his cock was enveloped by my fuckhole. I stared at him for a minute as I rode him. He was handsome, very. I could even see myself falling for this boy, if not that I always fantasize about Zayn and Zayn alone.

He gripped my luscious hips and used my hole like a fleshlight. He fucked me hard. Repeatedly, my eyes would roll back.

It was so hot. He had these footballer's biceps, a slight chest hair and a tough abdomen. And let's not forget, the 10 inch daddy cock!

He stopped and in a split second, I was on my back and my legs wrapped around his hips, holding him and his cock close to me. Then, he continued fucking me to oblivion.

"Love daddy's cock?" I was just so wrecked that I didn't have the energy to reply. I just nodded, absentmindedly. Then, it came. He stopped fucking and just pulled me to him and held me close. He was cumming hard into the condom.

Then, I fell back into the bed. He followed suit on my left side. We were panting hard. I looked at him as he was drowsy from exhaustion. He was glistening from the intense exercise we have just done.

"Hey," he pushed my hair out of my forehead.

"You okay?" He asked me, panting with a blissed out smile.

"Yeah," I answered simply. God, this boy could really deliver.

But in all fairness, it was Zayn I've been seeing all this time.