Tammy 2

Huh.

I slept like a baby that night.

Well, I forced myself to sleep again since me and Liam made eye contact. Well, fuck actually. Then, I slept like some whore who got the fuck of her goddamned life.

That almost never happens anymore.

Liam was cozy. If that was something you described people or grown men, in particular. He was cozy.

I don't know what the fuck happened but I felt warmth and comfort. It was January. People freeze to death in the Northeast during this time of year, you know.

"I know you're awake, Niall."

He said by the crook of my neck.

We slept like that for the whole night. Him embracing me from the back and putting his big head on the crook of my neck for the most of it.

"Why did you go here?"

"I met your dad on Wall Street."

"Does meeting him mean that you need to go to our old house?"

What a fuckin' dick.

He's such an asshole with a fuckin' great body and daddy dick I'd like to suckle on all day. I hate him so much.

I hate how horny he makes me get.

"Shut up."

I didn't want to say anything more. This has become my lowest of lows. It was fuckin' humiliating.

"I'm sorry."

Kind words.

"Did my mother really think that I would be desperate with money with Jackie?"

I asked him, sighing. It was a low point for me.

A lost parent and a lost idiot.

All I was lost.

"Yes."

Simple. Frank.

"Liam," I started. I turned around and faced him. "I can't marry you."

"I know," he said sadly. He closed his eyes. Well, I saw his eyes through the darkness. As I could make it all out.

"I'm sorry that I didn't wanna be with you before."

"Why does this matter, Liam?"

I was furious with this idiot. Yes, I am pregnant but it wasn't about him. It was about me and how the fuck am I gonna make it out here. I was just kicked out by my family. How am I gonna survive here?

"I'll marry you," he said hopeful. "It doesn't have to be Zayn."

"Liam—"

"I could be that kid's father," he immediately added.

My eyes blew wide. Was he serious?

"Liam," I started. "You are a kid. I am a kid. We are both kids."

"What do you think Malik is?"

He raised his voice at me. My eyes grew wide. He never, we never had any argument that made us raise our voices at each other.

He must've realized it because he started to apologize.

"I'm sorry," he started. "But Malik isn't the best for your future, Ni."

I sighed. I looked around.

What have I done?

"I love you, Niall," he said. I teared up. It was do genuine and just true. He was in love with me. Why wasn't I in love with him too?

"I kn—"

"Can you say it back? Give me a chance? Let me show y—"

I sobbed.

I don't know why but why was my life going on this type of way. I had a future ahead of me. What the fuck is happening to me?

Then, arms wrapped around me from behind. Warm and tender arms. Poetic but that's what I would describe that feeling.

"Yeah," he sighed.

Then, I did something I never thought I'd do.

I kissed the man.

At first, he didn't respond. Shocked at the random action or whatever, he was stunned. It was all too sudden, even I was stunned by it too.

Taylor Swift couldn't write a damn song about what we went through, or actually maybe she could. But he reciprocated the kiss.

After pushing my lips on his, he pushed back with his own hard. I went on top of him, he grabbed my waist. Like dogs licking to a bone, our faces nodded and bobbed up and down, or forward and back since we were on a bed, as we kissed like we've never ever kissed before. God, was this some fuckin' Bridget Jones bullshit or what!

As we kissed, I stared as much as possible at his face.

His eyes.

Doe eyes.

They looked beautiful. What if he was the father? Jackie'd have these eyes.

I stopped our kiss.

We stared at each other. It was dark. Who could make out who but we did. Is this love?

"Are we really doing this?"

He sighed.

"Up to you, Niall."

I stared into him in the dark. The darkness was comforting. Then, he spoke again.

"It's always been up to you, Niall."

So I decided. We were fucking. We fucked. And fuck, was it great.