Shady Pines

I stayed in bed all day.

I didn't really sleep. I was too anxious.

I felt like fuckin shit today. More than my usual.

I used to feel like shit before after a horrendous sex act or sex involving shit I'd rather not mention at all. Anyway, I was just feeling exhausted.

I trudged up and to the kitchen where I saw Zayn eating and Jackie was watching TV from above the fridge.

"Hey, buttercup."

Zayn smiled innocently at me. Wide smile and full of fuckin teeth. I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Hey, dad."

Jackie greeted me. I smiled at him as much I could. He seemed to ignore how weird it might've looked and went back to watching TV.

I went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. I poured myself a full glass and drank it all in one gulp.

I looked to Zayn to my right and he smiled innocently. It wasn't innocent, his dick was out and hard, and he was stroking it.

Thankfully, he was on the opposite of Jackie, so Jackie couldn't see what laid under the table on his other father's side.

Fuck, why the hell do I live like this?

"It isn't even that big."

I told him flat out. Jackie looked curious and Zayn hid his dick before Jackie'd see it in all its unglory.

I went back to my room and looked through my phone. Surprisingly, no one texted me. Not one customer.

Weird.

I don't have anything to do today.

Well, I might as well do sole shopping — grocery and others since Zayn's been getting a lot of money now from god knows where.

I didn't really care much for how I looked and this was New York, so I walked out in a t-shirt and some jeans and thick jacket. Snow's been infrequent so the concrete hasn't been slippery as of late.

No snow shoes.

Barely noticing anything, I somehow ended up in Wall Street and during the Lunch Rush.

Fuck my life.