Saboteur

"Fuck!"

I exclaimed.

God, was this dick so good it hit all the right fucking spots. Literally. Who even made this fuckin' coc—

"Sorry," Liam apologized in a rather focused on something else type of way. Something being meaning pushing as far as he can his dick inside my boypussy.

God, I can't even write in the right grammar anymore!

I moaned out fuckin' loud. I loved this feeling. Like sweet fuckin' chocolate. White chocolate and cookies and fries, just no diabetes though. That shit's crazy but I loved this. The fullness of it all.

I bowed my head down towards him. He was smirking but he was focused on what he was seeing.

His cock going in and out of me. It wasn't all the way in yet with a couple of inches of dick still to stab me but I still wanted more.

He must experiencing some high right now with that sight.

Ah, men.

Cocky bastard.

Then, he hit another spot and I felt something fuzzy. It's his pubes. Rich in so much strands of hair. Fuzzy brownish strands. I bottomed out and cried out at the same time. I looked back down at him.

Such a man.

He had both his arms behind his head and was staring at me like I was some conquest he just had. Fucking bullshit person!

Well, I squinted my eyes at him and bounced up and down and up and down and up and just—

"Love it?"

He asked teasingly. He's been relishing all this. Ever since we met again at that bus stop and everything collapsed for both of us to come to each other. I don't know where these words are comin' from but they are here.

To his feelings, this was godsent. Great sex, great times. We both felt like we were back at our early twenties. The free casual sex and the joys of just being fucking young – figuratively and literally? Well, in some way or shape it was that.

His intense stares at me. I felt pride. A whore so proud, I might charge him for free.

Those grey linen sheets, and those mahogany headboards. The modern ceiling in white. This was his space.

We were drunk.

After dinner, we couldn't help ourselves from each other and just went straight to his apartment and just fucked.

I placed both my hands on his burly chest and felt them up. They felt like what a man is supposed to be. Strong, muscular, rough — I swooped down to his lips and mzde out with him and took the distraction from our kissing to roll us over and puncture anew in a different angle sending moaning like shit.

He couldn't go fast since it's exhausting but he hit deeper and deeper inside me. It felt so good.

Painfully being punctured and stabbed in my guts by a man with such a beautiful cock. A whore loves this. That whore is me. I love his cock.

I closed my eyes and imagined life with this.

All this.

What would it feel like?

If I hadn't rejected him outright, what would my life be like now? If he was really the father of Jackie, then would my life be any better?

I just continued to close my eyes.