54-46

"Hello Harry."

He just smiled at me as I closed the door behind me. It has become routine that I just enter his apartment when he made a call. I already had the spare key in my keep sakes.

He was sitting in the gigantic living room. A black sleek couch in an L shape in the middle with a glass table in front and a wall hung flat screen tv a bit farther. To his left was the floor to ceiling glass window with a full view of Downtown. The myriad of streetlights and neon made an absolutely stunning view at night when I'd pack up to leave for home.

"You okay?"

He asked me. A tight question. Complicated and absurd. Should I skip it because this guy - this customer is the only one that cared enough to trust me and feel sensitive for my feeling even when I myself don't even want to feel them.

So to escape the path of lying, even a white lie, I just nodded. Then, I gave him an exhausted and tired smile. He smiled back, dimples and all. Then he stood up and said, "okay, let's get started. Shall we?"

He came near me and hung his right arm on my shoulders and lead me to the bedroom.

Once we were inside, he unbuttoned my jeans and removed my shirt. He pulled them off and immediately went to my nipples. God, was the feeling divine!

He went on each bud, alternating. Next was my boxers. He carefully slid them down my legs. And next, my sneakers came off. After, he went to undressing himself.

The bathrobe he wore was untied and it slid to the floor instantly. His dick was a good 8 and a half inches long with a modest width. It stood halfway erect and halfway placid. It was on its way to getting it on.

But I wasn't really getting it on. Reminding myself that this is my job, I just got on all fours and raised my ass for fucking. I breathed and then, here we go.