Claustro

I arrived late at Harry's. He is my best customer - the best one. He tips, he pays well and treats me like a person.

Look, I maybe like into subbing in sex but in things that don't involve fucking: I wanna be a person not some sex slave.

I entered the lobby of the condo. Greeting my arrival was Anna, the kind receptionist. She knows what I do but doesn't, I think, judge me.

"Hey!" She greeted me happily.

"I rang him up as soon as I saw you." She told me. "You can go up now."

"Thanks, Anna," I went to the elevator to the left and waited for the elevator to open. As soon as it did, I went in and pressed 37th floor.

The doors were closing when a briefcase stopped it halfway and opened it. The man entered and pressed 30th.

The two of us were awkwardly stood on opposite sides of the elevator. He stood calmly and relaxed but I knew he could feel the tension. I coukdn't take anymore so I started.

"Did you follow me here, James?"

He smirked at me and looked me in the eye.

"You know I could just punch the emergency stop and just fuck you in this elevator." He chided at me.

"What makes you think I wanna fucked by you?" I retorted.

"You were checkung me out at the bus stop earlier," he stated. "Maybe even wishing to get a feel of my cock." That part he huskily stated as he came closer to me.

I glanced at the floor. It was just 12th. Stupid old elevator need oil to rub faster. Stupid people taking cardio who could've been going somewhere in an elevator.

He was about 3 steps in front of me now. I didn't realize that I had just cowered to this reflective steel wall.

I looked at him. He was fucking attractive. He was fuckable that I wouldn't mind him having his way with me right now but I've gotta save myself for a reliabla and trustworthy customer of my overstretched fuckhole.

I glanced again and it was 19th. Fuck.

He was pressing me to the wall. I could feel his breath by my left cheek. I could feel his hard body. He was hard - body and cock. And I could feel that this was real cock. Shit, I have a customer up there and I'm thinking of leisure fucking here with a stranger who I don't know if he is safe for free.

He peered into my eyes. Chocolate met my cerulean. He was a troubled person. I could tell from his eyes.

"You're troubled," I didn't realize I said something until I heard my voice echo inside the elevator. Where are other people needing a lift?

He averted his eyes from me and frowned.

"Are you alright?"

Generic question. Vague answers should suffice. He opened his mouth and was about to answer me.

Ding!

The 30th floor has never been hated by me til now. Hell, I never noticed it.

Slowly, he moved away from me but looking at me still. He smiled weakly like he didn't really mean it and turn around and out the elevator.