Fairy lighting

"So..."

"So..."

None of us could speak much or start any conversation. Maybe we were just dumbfounded of how we are in the same situation as the first time we met.

Shit.

Fuckin shit.

"Pussyboy."

He started and tipped his head to me. The smirk he had was visible. I could see it even if he did everything to hide it.

"James D. Fucker."

"Feisty," he said then showing me a hapless smile. "I like feisty."

"Fuck off."

"I think you mean, fuck in."

"No, really – fuckoffmicrodick."

He walked a bit nearer.

Why the fuck are these elevator rides with him long?

He walked about two steps closer. I could practically feel his breath on the left side of my fuckin neck.

I faced him. The best poker face I've ever shown.

Hope I can make this last.

Why did that sound sexual?

"Fuck–" I looked to him blankly. His smug face inching closely and not that wavering.

Then, I unknowingly bit my lip. Fuck this is getting out of hand!

I halted my self and pushed him back, "–off."

He looked taken aback by that. I felt somewhat triumphant. He recovered quickly if that was the case because the fucker spoke after. As if he wasn't such a fucker enough.

"Admit it," he smiled at me. Lousy piece of fuck. "You want me – you know you do."

I just leaned back against the steel of the elevator and gave him the middle finger. He just snorted gruffly at that and turned his head to the side.

The elevator stopped. Doors opened and with some spunk in me, I walked out if that elevator with an attitude.

Fuck him.

No man was going to fuck me without pay.

No.

Never.

The floor was draped in all things any idiot would associate with the Eighties.

Ethereal.

Huh.

Tough shit deep word.

It reminded me mostly of luxurious carefree sexual affairs. The ones you read of the South. Those kind of sexual relations.

So, is this interior design gonna make me cum by sight?

Maybe.

Then, me stopping here barred Mr. James from proceeding further than his first step out of the elevator. He bumped against my back.

He placed both his fuckin hands on either side of my arms and then leaned his face to my left cheeks. He just breathed against my cheeks.

Then, it hit me. He was rubbing his dick against my ass.

Shocking perv — so I did how any sexually harassed person would respond to being fuckin sexually harassed —

I clocked his jaw.

His moaning of agony turned me on a bit.

A little.

Okay, a huge amount.

I just laughed to his face as he clutched it. When he put his right fingers inside his mouth and moaned liuder and more agonizing – I laughed a little bit louder.

Triumphant.

He can barely opened his eyes from scrunching so much from the pain.

Asshole.

Love it!

Fuckin fuckin fuckin love this shit!

Hell fuckin yeah!