Tarantino Filming

I've officially gone insane. It wasn't that much of a shock to me. My ass has been insane for a very long time. Maybe it started when I loved freezing my ass sleeping naked with a vibrator all those winter months in high school.

I stomped out of there.

I don't know where I was actually.

I don't really care to know anyway.

I sat down on the bench. I closed my eyes and let the freezing breeze blow me over. Now, there's a new word I haven't heard in all my years of whoring around.

Sarcastic as ever, I took out a cigarette and lit it up in right fingers. I pocketed the lighter with my left and stared out. Then, I shouted into whatever.

"Fuck!"

Blowing over the smoke, I took a hit again. This is the most lowest I've ever been in my entire life. Like – all I could think about was when the fuck am I gonna get out of this place?

Okay, calm down – asshole.

I breathed in.

 One—

Two—

Three—

"Niall," somebody's voice called out to me from behind. I knew that voice all too well.

"Payne," I nodded to him when I faced back at him. 

He smiled then saw the cigarette in my hand and went quicker to my side as he reached out to take out the cig from my fingers. He took it and threw it somewhere in the snow. I never looked nor did I ever try to fight him when he took it from my hands. I never was a smoker but when I was so low in life, I did smoke to relieve the tension. 

Currently, there was a lot of tension in my life. There is a lot of it to be frank about it all. I hated my life right now and it was all driving me insane.

A light buzzing in my ears was always there and it was something I'd started to hear every since I was admitted to this shit place. I hate it here.

"I brought fries and a hotdog, Niall." 

As if that makes it all any better.

"You should eat," he said to me. He was looking at me. I could feel how intensely he was looking at my face like he was studying every nook and cranny of my face. I wasn't insecure in that department since it was winter and pores don't show at this weather. 

"Eat," he gestured the hotdog to me. I looked at it. I don't know if I have any appetite at all.

Hmm—

Maybe he was examining me. 

All I wanted now was for him to either fuck me or fuck off. I liked the scruffier look on him and the manlier appearance he's been donning whenever he visits turned me the fuck on but I couldn't. There shouldn't be that but—

"Fuck," I moaned as the scene in my ludicrous brain transitioned to Payne fucking me.

Payne was walking back and forth in the room fully naked and I was in the bed looking like the muse so used. I was feeling like the naked Kate Winslet on the bed right now with everything that happened. Like some tryst that happened between forbidden lovers.

"You're thinking about the future while being hard as a rock?"

I was smirking at him.

"You're the one that added viagra to my drink," Payne faced me with a slight unbelieving smile bursting at the seams of his lips. "It does feel good down there though."