Arthit

I don't understand how some people are even allowed on roads! Damn fellow was riding with his eyes on his back I think.

Luckily I had the common sense to snap the picture of his bike and I made the complaint.

The next day, I was at the canteen with my boys when the 2nd years walked by. Lam and Forth were chatting away casually like friends but we all knew that they were dating. They always had this 3rd fellow with them; Park if I recalled correctly. I cocked my head watching him quietly as he grumbled to himself. I was part of the hazing team so we had our own table. I wasn't done with lunch but the others were and since they had classes, they were about to go off first. I decided to invite the 2nd years to sit with me. Forth and Lam had their own plans outside but Park accepted it and asked if it was still ok for him to join me. I nodded and he sat down with his food.

"Why do you look so grumpy Nong?"

"Because I had to walk to school today Phi."

"That's like a 30 minute walk. I thought you had a bike?"

"I did Phi. Till yesterday! Thanks to one asshole, it was confiscated."

"What happened Nong?"

As Park launched into his story, I soon realised that the fellow I had complained about yesterday was actually Park! Sheesh. I just listened, nodding my head, wondering how do I tell him that it was actually me. I mean I wasn't exactly wrong to do it right?! But seeing my poor Nong having walked like 30 minutes to school and considering this was going to be his fate for the next 3 months did make me feel a wee bad. I wonder if I had been too hasty in filing that complaint. To be fair, he did manage to stop on time.

I just swallowed my words as I listened to Park rant. He finished his food and took his leave as he has classes. Before he left, I asked him on what time he ended. He mentioned that it was around 6pm. I stored that piece of information away and continued onto my own classes. I ended around 5pm so I waited for Park to finish his.

Around 6ish, Park walked out, swinging his books.

"Nong Park!"

" Phi? What are you doing here?"

"I happened to end classes just. Wanted to ask if you wanted a ride home? Since I just stay around the corner."

"Are you sure I am not troubling you?"

"You aren't. Come on."

"I didn't know you rode a bike too P. Nice, what model is it?"

I went to take my bike and came out and that's when Park's face dropped in shock. I mean I do ride to school on a bike, just that it wasn't a motorcycle.

"Phi, its a bicycle!"

"Yea. Why? I had it for 3 years already. Served me so well! Come, let me send you home ok?"

"Er.."

Before Park could reject me, I pulled him towards my bike. We climbed on and I rode off, towards his dorm. We reached his dorm about 15 minutes later as I had gone at full speed. Park thanked me and left, but I had seen the confusion on his face.

Just as I was about to ride off, I saw Aim.

"What you doing here Arthit?"

"Oh, I just gave a nong a lift."

"Lift? On your bike?! You know it's a bicycle right! I have told you to stop offering people lifts on it."

I waved off Aim's words and I just rode off, chirping merrily. Just as I got to my dorm, a message flitted in from Park.

"Phi, thank you for the lift."

I just smiled, replied with a 👍 emoji and went off to my dorm, ready to retire for the night.

Fluff&Tough [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara