Park

I sent Arthit home. We drove in silence all the way to his dorm. He held onto me tightly and rested his head on my shoulder throughout the ride.

Once we got to his dorm, he got off and looked at me. "Do you want to stay over Park? It's late already?"

"It's ok. You should go on up. I really would want to but I cannot assure you I will keep my hands to myself. Its best I go home. I see you tomorrow?"

Arthit kept quiet as I revved my bike up then he held onto my hand tightly. I stopped the bike and looked at him. He turned off his engine and took out my key.

"Phi..."

"Stay over please? I want you to, tonight. Maybe I don't want you to keep your hands to yourself tonight. Let me make that decision."

I looked at him hard for a while, the blood was just coursing through me looking at him. I nodded. I got my keys from him to go park my bike and jogged over to him. He was standing against the pillar of the dorm's entrance, looking at his phone. I went up to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me in mild surprise. I tugged at his hand and brought him to his room. Once we got into his room, I locked the door securely and trapped Arthit between the door and myself. He looked at me, I could see the panic setting in his eyes. I just chuckled and went closer to him. He held his breath for a bit, expecting me to kiss him since I was so close but I decided to tease him and pulled away from him.

I heard Arthit growl softly and he pulled me back towards him, switching positions effortlessly. Fuck! I found myself on the other side now and Arthit held onto me, grabbing onto my wrist tightly, locking me in.

Before I could open my mouth, Arthit leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me softly, nibbling away at my lips. I held onto him, kissing him back, deepening the kiss. Arthit unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall loosely around him and took my shirt off.

He grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed and before tossing me onto the bed, he took his shirt off. I always thought that I be the top, but that night, Arthit proved me wrong as he took ownership and control. But I enjoyed him being so dominant and in control that I surrendered easily and gave in to him.

We woke up, hours later, the sunlight streaming in, hitting us on our faces. I was on my stomach, sleeping when I woke up and found Arthit sleeping next to me, his arms carelessly slung over me. I turned over, wincing in the process and huddled closer to Arthit. He smiled sleepily and brought me into his arms.

"Any plans today?"

"Hmm. Fishing with the boys."

"Oh okays. Call me when you done? We can do dinner together?"

I nodded.  "There's still time. Let's sleep in a while more ok?"

"You sleep first. I'm gonna get ready, do breakfast for us. I need to go see Kong and the rest of the hazing team for a bit about Sotus plans for next week."

I nodded. Arthit kissed me on my forehead before moving away from the bed. I slept through, only waking up around 1pm but I found a warm plate of breakfast for me on the table, along with a cute note and a spare set of keys.

I would never admit it openly but gosh all of these gestures made me realize that dating someone wasn't half as bad and maybe that's why Lam and Forth are so smitten for each other. Imagine waking up to food lovingly prepared by someone you love, keys to their home, knowing you will see them thereafter and having that sense of belonging with someone.

Shit. I was so in this deep, wasn't I? I was getting just as sappy as Forth and Lam.