Park

I went back to my room. I closed the door, stripped off my clothes and went straight into the shower where I broke down.

Over the shower, no one could hear me. I was allowed to just vent my frustrations and feelings. Once I got out of the shower, I am not going to display it again.

I got out of the shower, 20 minutes later, changed into some fresh clothes and was smoking in the balcony when I heard knocks on my door. I went to open it and there stood Arthit. Glaring at me if I may say.

"What was that?"

"You heard me. I said let's just maintain a Phi Nong relationship."

"Then what happened to if its you, I want to give relationships a chance?"

"Phi..."

"Don't Phi me now Park. You tell me exactly what you want. What your heart and mind wants. You don't just listen to your mind alone and definitely not to her words. I said it straight out; that I like you. So why are you moving away from me now?!"

Arthit haven't screamed in a long while and today I got the full blast. People hurried out of their dorms in shock. But I refused to let his screaming get to me so I continued with my stoic face.

"You heard me. I said let's keep to a Phi Nong relationship. And yes that's what my heart says too. I don't want to tie myself down."

"You... I know you don't mean that so I am giving you 1 more chance to take back your words Park. Don't do this to yourself."

"You heard me." And before Arthit could respond, I shut the door on him. But I couldn't deny my frustration at myself and my cowardice and I just punched the door in anger.

A little while later, I heard more knocks on my door. Thinking it was Arthit, I refused to open until I heard Lam's cold calculated voice, "if you don't open now, I'm smashing this door down."

I stood up and went over to open the door. Before I could even register anything, Arthit was pushed in and he fell onto me. Forth ducked in and took my keys away and Lam just shut the door on us. But before doing so, I heard Lam utter, "Settle your fucking issues then come back for the key. Or else I'm disowning you. Do you hear me Park?"

Arthit moved away and sat on the floor next to me as I sat up. I was about to retort when I took a 2nd look at his face. Okays I better don't disagree. He will disown me.

I nodded. Forth just smiled at us eerily and both left, locking the door from the outside. I looked at Arthit who just sat there looking at the floor. I stood up. Just because they locked us in, didn't mean we had to remain locked in. I had a temper too and Lam knew that. I dusted myself off and took my phone, intending to go confront Lam when Arthit stood up.

He held onto my hand. I turned to look and he was still looking at the floor. It's only when I heard him speak, I realized why he didn't look up.

"I can't let go of you. I... I like you way more. Way more than I thought I would. If you think that by pushing me away, my feelings for you would go. It wouldn't. But I'm not going to force this on you. I will tell Lam we resolved our issues and get your key back for you. Stay here. I be right back."

I was stunned. Arthit was crying. Fuck. Over me. He let go of my hand this time and he went towards the door. This time, it was me. I held onto his hand and hugged him from the back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want what's the best for you Arthit. Do you have any idea on how wonderful a person you are and you can do better than me? Linn's words may not be nice but she was speaking the truth. What if I don't end up justifying your feelings?"

"The only person you should justify feelings to is yourself. So I'm going to ask you again. Do you really want us to have a Phi Nong relationship? Because if you do, I will respect it and stay away. But tell me if that's what you want. Not what Linn or any other person wants."

I kept quiet, holding onto Arthit tightly. I obviously don't want to let go of him. What Phi Nong shit. I love this guy for fuck's sake. I just kissed his back softly. Arthit hitched a breath.

I turned him around and kissed his neck softly. He sighed softly. I moved upto his lips and before kissing him, I finally uttered, "I love you too much to let go of you. I.. just have this insecurity. I want to do right by you Arthit."

"Then do right by me by staying with me. Not letting go. Letting me go isn't going to solve anything."

I hugged him tightly when he said that, my own tears threatening to come down. As he hugged me back, he whispered to me to let it go.

I finally broke down, holding onto him tightly for dear life. Arthit just patted my head and kissed me. He held on tightly too, refusing to let me go.

We went back to see Lam an hour later. I was walking in front of Arthit who had fallen back just a wee little.

"You guys made up?" Lam asked me coldly. I grinned as I pulled Arthit to the front, showing him our clasped hands.

"Finally. Stop being stupid Park. I'm not going to be cleaning up after you all the time. And you, he's your responsibility from now on. Good luck." Lam just told Arthit straight in his face, head hazer be damned.

I just took my keys from Lam who shut the door on us immediately after, wanting to go back to his Forth. I turned to Arthit.

"Go back to my place?"

"Maybe mine? I really shouldn't show my face around yours after screaming at you. Its so embarrassing."

I laughed out loud despite my own reservations. I nodded. We took my bike and rode over to Arthit's dorm.

Just as we reached his dorm, we bumped into Linn again. But this time, I stood my ground. I clasped Arthit's hands firmly.

'Shall we go?"

Arthit nodded. We just walked past Linn who glared at us in anger and I couldn't resist but flip her off as we walked past. The smack from Arthit was a repercussion but it was so satisfying.

I'm usually never rude to women but this bitch.... I flipped her off one more time before heading into the lift and all I could was Arthit yelling at me for being rude as we took the lift.

Well, Lam wasn't kidding when he wished Arthit good luck. I am quite a piece of work as my boyfriend was about to find out.

With that, Fluff&Tough comes to an end! Till the next story, till #lovewinsall

Ps: Happy Birthday BarbienahAnabella333! I hope you enjoy this little gift!