Arthit

Once I was done with my planning for Sotus, I called Park around 1pm he was with the boys. He said he would be done around 4pm. I said OK and agreed to meet him for dinner at the nearby noodle stall around 6pm.

I was waiting for Park when Linn came by.

"Phi.."

I sighed softly. She really couldn't take a hint or was just stubborn as fuck.

"What is it Linn?"

"I wanted to talk to you. I... Phi..I really do like you. I even broke up with my boyfriend for you."

"Linn.. I'm not discrediting your feelings but I have someone I like. And that's not going to change. And I have never seen you as anything more than a Nong."

"Phi. Look, I'm a girl. You are a boy. Don't you think it's more conventional and appropriate for us to be together? You may not like me now but feelings can be nurtured. Phi, you should really.."

"Are you hearing yourself? You really want to pull that conventional shit card here? Isn't love about feelings and not gender?"

I looked up to see Park coldly looking at her. Shit. I wanted to take a step towards him when Linn spoke. Loud and clear.

"And you would know how!? You are famous among campus for sleeping around. What makes you think you know anything abou feelings or you will be able to reciprocate or sustain the feelings Phi has for you?! He's such a wonderful sweet man and why he likes a cold mother fucker like you baffles me."

"LINN!"

"Am I wrong?! Im not. He does sleep around. You know that. Kong knows that. The juniors know that. Heck, his friends know that. Even he knows that. So, why are you wasting your feelings on him!?!"

I was stunned by Linn's outburst that I kept quiet. I just stared at her in disbelief  and shock. I was distracted when I heard the whirring of a bike. I looked up to see Park riding off. What the heck.

I quickly ran off to go after him on my bicycle. Linn tried to hold onto my hand and I shook her off, finally glaring at her.

"Stay away Linn. You have done enough damage. I love that boy for who he is. I know exactly who he was, he is right now and who he will be. And my feelings for him wouldn't change. So, stay away before I lose my shit for real and you wouldn't like it if I lose my shit on you."

I went straight to Park's dorm but he wasn't there. I called him but his phone was switched off. I called Lam, Forth, and whomever else I could think of and nobody knew where he was. We were all getting frantic. I went back to my room and I found Park sitting outside.

"Park!"

He saw me and stood up.

"Hey.."

"Where did you go?!"

"I had to go ride abit. Take my mind off things you know. Give it some thought."

"Give what thought? I hope you aren't taking Linn's words to heart. She's just being bitter and petty. Her words doesn't have any influence on my feelings towards you."

"And it doesn't influence mine either. But she is right. I have slept around alot. Do I really know the meaning and depth of love? Will I be able to sustain and give meaning to your feelings? Maybe she is right.. you do deserve better. Someone better than me."

"Park. What the fuck are you..."

"Let's just be Phi and Nong, Arthit. I.. am not deserving of you."

And before I could say anything else, Park fled the area.

What?!