Chapter 10

3rd person P.O.V:

Issei: "Only one more hour before the rating game start"

Issei said as he picks up his clock which reads 10:25.

-flashback-

Rias: "The house of phenex has no respect for us. Let's give them a taste on how strong the house of gremory truly is. They will receive no mercy from us."

-flashback end-

Issei: "I've been tryaing like my life depended on it. Theirs no way in hell I'll let them win".

*knock* *knock*

Suddenly their was a knock on the door.

Asia: "Issei? Are you their? Do you mind if I come in?".

Asia asked behind the door.

Issei: "no, please do".

Issei confirmed as Asia opens the door and walks in.

Issei: "wow huh, haven't seen you wear that in a while".

Issei said as he stared at Asia wearing her old nun outfit.

Asia: "I thought my habit might make me more confident. Rias said she was ok with it, as long as I felt comfortable with it. So I just wanted to know what you thought?"

Asia said with slight embarrassment in her voice.

Issei: "I think you look pretty incredible actually, but I've always liked you in that outfit".

Asia: "your sweet. I actually would like to stay here with you. Do you mind?"

Asia asked.

Issei: "no. Not at all".

After Issei said that, Asia began making her way towards Issei's bed before sitting right next to him and grabbing ahold of his arm.

Issei: "what's wrong?"

Asia: "Oh nothing... I'm just a little bit nervous about the battle. Still, as long as I have you next to me I know everything will be fine".

Issei: "yeah".

Asia: "is it alright with you Issei if I just stay like this for awhile?"

Issei: "You kidding, I think its perfect".

Asia looked up at him with a shock expression before growing a soft and jentle smile to her.

*Rise and shine and go kick some ass*

Issei's alarm clock goes off.

Issei: "lets go. Its time".

-Small Timeskip-

In the Orc building, we can see everyone getting ready. Kiba is looking at his sword before sheathing it, Koneko is adjusting her gloves, and Akeno and Rias are drinking tea.

Issei: "Unbelievable. Our fearless leader doesn't even look worry about the game today".

Suddenly the door opened before being closed, revealing Sona and Tsubaki.

Sona: "Sorry if I'm interrupting".

Rias: "No, please come on in Sona".

Akeno: "glad you can make it".

Issei: "wow. Didn't expect to see those two here. What gives?".

Rias: "There's a live broadcast of the competition so family members can watch. Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that".