chapter 5

Narrator's P.O.V:

Raynare is seen holding in her hands the sacred gear known as "Twilight Healing".

Raynare: "Yes I've been lusting after this power for years. Those miserable hearts are in the palm of my hand. Perfect".

Raynare said as she begins to absorb the Twilight Healer. As this happens, a bright green light envelops the entire room, making everyone cover their eyes. The light begins to die down to reveal a Raynare with the absorbed Twilight Healing.

Raynare: "Hahahaha, I'll be beloved, I'll be the most powerful fallen angel their is

Raynare: "Hahahaha, I'll be beloved, I'll be the most powerful fallen angel their is. All those pricks who screwed me over are going to regret it!".

Issei growled in frustration.

Issei: "aw screw you!".

Issei said as he rushes in, only for the magicians in robes to retaliate with light sabers. Issei blocks a light saber with his boosted gear.

Issei: "Don't have time for this, move it!".

Issei exclaimed as he punches a robed magician infront of him.

Robed magician: "Gotacha".

One said has he appeared behind Issei, ready to deliver a strike to his back, only for Kiba to step in and block with his sword.

Koneko is seen throwing magicians at one another.

Robed magician: "No you don't!".

The magician said, pulling out his gun, only for kiba to quickly disarm him with his sword, and Koneko kicking him in the stomach.

Issei: "Kiba. And Koneko".

Issei said as he watched the two make a path for him.

Issei: "Thank you".

Issei said running past them and towards Asia.

Issei: "Asia!".

Issei now stood at the top of the alter, catching his breath as he begins to make his way to Asia, with Raynare letting him pass. Issei stares at Asia's body in disbelief.