prologue

A long, long time ago, The three factions of Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels main forces... Were destoryed.

The underworld was in shambles, both the Bibical god and the Four original Great Satan's along with more than half of the 72 pillars as well as majority of the armies of Devils that serve the High-Class Devil Clans of the 72 Pillars were wiped out by a single entity.

This entity started causing mayhem and destruction all throughout both Heaven and Hell.

Both of the heavenly dragons, the fearsome Ddraig known to have powerful flames that can incinerate anything, including Gods, and will never go out till they burn the opponents to ashes and the vanishing dragon, Albion, an invincible dragon known for being feared for his venomous ability which can even kill gods easily laid on the ground, brutally injured, and on deaths door.

Both dragons tried to combat this unknown foe, but both ultimately failed as this unknown entity continued on its path of destruction.

The remaining forces of Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angel alike tried to work together and to subdue this beast from all sides, only for them to throw away their worthless life's as this...Monster unleashed a devastating attack that wiped them all out in one fell swoop.

As the entity were about to destroy the city in the distance, Ddraig is seen rushing in about to unleash a powerful blast, only for this monster to quickly turn around, grab him by the neck and  choke slam him down hard into the ground. Albion is seen hopping on the back of the entity and begins to use his power of division and absorption to weaken the thing.

This unknown entity had the body structure of that of a dragon as it was all jet black with blood red eyes all over its body.

Albion continued to divide and absorb its power, but is seen being useless as the beast wasn't getting that much weaker. the entity roared in rage as it roughly grabs Albion by the head, pulls him off his back and proceeds to slams him into the ground.

Ddraig and Albion mustering up what little strength they have and fires a ferocious blast at the Beast as it was pushed back.

Soon both heavenly dragons struggle, but manages to stand stall as the both stood at a height of 54.8 meters, but was towered over as the entity stood at a height of 65 meters.

Having no other choice as both were on the Verge on dying, gathered all of their remaining power into one last attack. Seeing this the Black Dragon let out a roar of anger as it flew high into the sky and started to gather energy into one attack.

Soon, the Black Dragon launched it gigantic blast at the two hevanly dragons as they both unleashed thejr combined attack on it, trying to push it back.