Chapter 3

Issei P.O.V:

"What am I supposed to do if she's still pissed off at me".

If your wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about how I royally screwed up my first pact.

"Why am I an idiot?"

???: ugh.

I heard the sound of a girl in pain on my way to school. I look over to see any amazing sight.

(Couldn't use previous image cause it got flagged but imagine the pantie scene)

???: "oh no looks like I fell down again. I'm such a klutz".

The girl starts to get up looks at me with her green eyes.

???: huh?"

'Whoa now that's what I'm talking about

'Whoa now that's what I'm talking about. Smoken hot chick, smoken hot pantie shot.'

"Or I can act like a gentleman. Hey there are you alright?"

As I offer her my hand and help her up.

???: "oh yeah I'm ok really".

A strong wind blows by as it lift the Vail off of her, showing me in all her glowy.

'Erection'.

???: "uh.. Thanks".

"Sorry about that".

I wind picked up again as her vial was about to fly away until I grabbed it.

'Jackpot this girl is totally my type. Blond and busty gets me lusty'.

???: "thanks that was very sweet of you".

"Please it was nothing"

'Gotta keep this conversation going. Let's see now What can I talk about'.

"Hey what do you say the weather sure is nice out here am I right?"

'I just sounded like my grandmother'.

???: "um.. I'm sorry but I'm a little bit lost do you think you could help me out?"

"Uh.. Sure".