Chapter 2

3rd person P.O.V:

All the students stop in their tracks and stare on at the scene in disbelief.

Random guy: there's just no freaking way.

Random guy 2: he had to have done her homework or paid her or something.

Murayama: what is hapoening here is he supposed to be cool now?

Katase: yes and I think its working!

The reason for all this comotion in the morning is due to the fact that Issei Hyoudou, one of the biggest perverts in the school, if not the world, is seen walking to school with the queen of kuoh, Rias fucking gremory.

As the pair continues walking, they are unaware of the fact that y/n is seen watching them from above on top of the schools roof. He watches then until they entered the building as y/n walks off.

-inside the school-

Rias: I'll send someone to fetch you later.

Issei: fetch me?

Rias: that's right. I'll talk to you after school.

As Rias starts to walk away.

Issei: wait Rias hold on a second I don't understand shouldn't I walk you to class-ugh!

Matsuda: what the fuck?

As Matsuda comes in and straights up punch Issei in the cheek as his faces crashes into a pillar.

Matsuda: is that how it is, how are we suppose to be bros when you pimp big red on the dl man?

Motohama puts his hand on Matsuda's shoulder.

Motohama: Matsuda there's no need for that.

Matsuda: but he fronten?

As Issei is seen with a big red mark in the shape of a fist on his cheek.

Motohama: Issei's our bubby, let's give him a chance to explain. Where did you go and what did you do yesterday after you left?

Issei: I'll be happy to explain gentlemen.

Motohama: yeah yeah spill it.

Issei: see, yesterday I was rolling in some double d's.

As both motohama and Matsuda are shocked.

-huge timeskip-

Issei is seen going on his first delivery as he is seen riding a bike. He stops as he stares up at the night sky.

Issei: I can see better at night. I guess that's a plus.

As he continues riding.

Issei: your my devil servant she said. you can't tell me that doesn't sounds like a skeezy cum on a bondage club.

Issei starts to get irritated as he remembers he couldn't make the jump.

Issei: this sucks balls what kind of devil is summoned on a bicycle?!

Issei arrives at his destination as he comes to a stop.

Issei: ok looks like the place.

He heads up the stair to the apartment with the numbers 2-1 on the door.

*knock*

*knock*

Issei: mr. Morisawa devils knocking at your door open up.

The doors opens to reveal a creep man who is Mr.Morisawa.

Morisawa: hm

Morisawa: hm.

Issei: hey how's it going?

Morisawa: get out of here.

He said as he closes the door on issei, which makes issei start bagging on his door.

Issei: no come back I wasn't kidding you summoned a devil I'm here to hook you up.

Morisawa: *muffled* since when do a demon comes to yiur front door?

Issei: tonight's your lucky night?

Issei says nervously.

Morisawa: *muffled* screw you I'm not an idiot i know how this works. Koneko always appears out of the magic circle on this flyer, she's the one I called for now get off my porch.

Issei starts to tear up.

Issei: look I tried ok and I couldn't do it I don't know what hapoened. All I know is that they said I had to get here and than they put me on a bike, a bike!

What Issei doesn't realizing yet is that y/n has been watching him from a distance.

Y/n: this is just pathetic. To think he's the next red dragon emperor.

Gandora: lets destroy him right now.

As y/n hops down he starts to release his some of his dark and destructive energy. This didn't go unnoticed by the devils and the fallen angels in the town as they all felt the power.

-with ORC-

All their devils goes off.

Akeno:*shocked* W-what is t-this power?

Kiba: *shocked* I don't know.

Rias: *shocked* my devils senses are telling me to stay away from it.

As this was happening, Rias looks over and see's Koneko with a scared expression on her face.

Rias: Koneko are you ok?

As Rias touches Koneko shoulder, she flinches.

Rias soon realises that whoever's energy their feeling right now that is making even Koneko scared could either be a mighty ally or a powerful enemy.

-with Fallens-

All the fallen angels are terrified of this power.

Raynare: *terrified* w-who's power is this?

Dohnaseek: *terrified* I don't know but I'm not going anywhere near it.

Kalawarner: *terrified* s-same here. I don't want to die.

Mittelt on the other hand is seen wetting herself.

-back to y/n-

Y/n is seen walking up to a random car and picks it up with one arm with ease.

Y/n was about to through it directly at issei, not caring about the life of another human, but stopped.

Gandora: WHY ARE YOU STOPPING?!

Y/n: we can destroy him anytime we want. Also I don't want the house of gremory on me for the death of her precious pawn. Instead, we'll destroy not physically, but emotionally.

y/n turned towards a different direction, a certain dirrection of one of the perverted trio's house and through the car with great speed and force at it, blowing it up.

This caused issei, Morisawa, the ORC's , and everyone around to watch in fear as they see a house on fire, with part of the car sticking out. As this is happening, y/n is seen walking away from the crowd with a smirk on his face as he hides his energy once again.

Y/n: let's see how will you react to this little incident, Issei Hyoudou. Hehehe.