[4] Leaves of Autumn

____

(:

I love this story, it's so easy to write....

Well enjoy,

AND PLEASE COMMENT D:

I wanna know who's reading it!!

even if you comment "(:"

I'd be fine with that!

Just this chapter too, because like, I just want to see how many people are reading it.

Cheeeeers :D

____

Chapter Four

“Hey there Cece,” a familiar voice said from behind me.

            I turned around to see Jordan walking my way.  “Hey,” I replied.

            “Where are you heading?” he asked me.

            “Home,” I answered.

            “Oh, you sure you don’t want to hang out with us for a while?”

            “Yeah, I’m just going to head on home.”

            “Want me to take you home?”

            “Oh, no, it’s fine.”

            “No, I insist.  I’ll walk you home.”

            “Really, Jordan, it’s okay.”

            “Why would I let a pretty young lady like you walk home alone?  Here, let me carry your bag.”  He reached over and took my bag from me.  I didn’t object.

            The whole way home my mind was racing, trying to find ways to get rid of him quickly.

            Once we reached my home he said, “Can I come in for a while?”  Those were the exact words I had been dreading the whole time.

            I bit my lip.  “Not a good idea.”

            “Why is that?”

            Think of a lie!  He’s got to go before Oliver gets here!  “My step father doesn’t like having people over.”

            “Oh... are you sure?”

            “Yeah, I’m sure... I really have to go, before he gets mad...”

            “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

            I nodded vigorously.  “See you Jordan.”

            And that’s when Jordan did something I didn’t expect.  He picked up my hand and kissed it softly.  “Bye,” he whispered and walked away.

            I stood there staring after him with wide eyes.  Did that just happen?

            As soon as Jordan was out of sight, Oliver’s truck came around the corner.  I climbed into his car and sighed in relief.

            “What?” Oliver questioned.

            “Jordan decided to walk me home.  Then he wanted to go inside... It was so hard to get rid of him.”