[14] Leaves of Autumn

____

I don't care if no one is commenting anymore -_- I'm still going to upload.

But it would be nice if I did get some comments.

___

Chapter Fourteen

Just when the wounds are almost healed, somebody comes along and tears them wide open again, forcing you to feel the pain again.

            Oliver had given me a journal to write my thoughts in and express any emotions so I could get it out of my system.  I was thankful he did that.  It helped me a lot.

            “Want to play scrabble?” Oliver asked as I shut my journal.  Holidays had just started.

            “Sure.”

            I followed him into his room, we chucked all his rubbish out of the way and placed the board down, starting our game.

            Half way through Oliver got up to go get a drink.

            I looked over the board and my mouth fell open in shock as I read the words he had spelt out.

            “You are beautiful.”

            He sat back down and I shook my head... it was just a coincidence.

            My stomach started to grumble so I got up to go get myself something to eat.  But as I was walking down the hall the bathroom door opened and out came Oliver, wrapped in only a towel.

            My eyes grew wide.

            He smirked at me and said, “Like what you see?”

            I rolled my eyes and obnoxiously said, “No, I was just surprised.”

            “You know, if you take a picture it will last longer,” he said cockily when he caught me staring at his abs.

            I shook my head and kept walking, hearing him snicker.

            I was moving... wait.... moving?  I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.  Who the hell was carrying me?

            “Wake up sleeping beauty,” Oliver said.

            I grimaced at him.  “Where are we going?”

            “You’ll see.”  He put me on my feet and half dragged me outside, down to the back of the paddock where a picnic blanket lay on the ground.  “I have ice cream, chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows.”

            We sat down and I asked him, “What’s the occasion?”

            He pointed up at the sky whilst taking a bite of a chocolate covered strawberry.

            I looked up at the sky to see a meteor shower.  “Wow, it’s beautiful.  I wonder if Eve is getting pictures of this.”  I smiled as I watched the stars.

            When the meteor shower was over I started eating some ice cream and the other food that Oliver brought.

            After that we lay down looking at the stars.  “To think that some of them are a million light years away.”

            “The world is truly remarkable.”

            I nodded in agreement.  “What ever happened to Billy?”