The Chicken Knows

Toy Chica's POV
Freddy has been acting strange lately. He's very giggly, especially when we talk about rabbits. He's always... distracted. Whenever I ask him what's going on he would reply with "nothing Chica, don't worry". I'm getting sick of that answer so today, I'm going to find out what is going on!

I arrive at school and open up my locker, I grab a couple of books and shove them into my bag. Freddy arrived at school not long after, and as I expected... he was still acting weird.
"Hey Freddy!" I called.
Freddy walked up to me and waved... oddly.
"Hey Chica"
"Fred, what's going on? Your acting really weird"
He puts on a fake smile, I could tell.
"Nothing Chica, don't wor..."
"I'M TIRED OF THAT GOD DAMN ANSWER!!!"

Freddy seemed shocked.
"C..Chica?"
"JUST TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!!"
Freddy stood in silence, then sighed sadly.
"Can... we go somewhere private?"
I nodded and took him to a small area that not a lot of children know, I've got it be honest... this place was beautiful. It had a wonderful maple tree and was surrounded by vines and flowers. We sat under the tree and looked at each other, Freddy seemed scared.

"Fred, there is nothing to be scared about. Please, tell me what's going on?"
Freddy didn't say anything, but instead started crying.
"I'm s..sorry"
"Sorry? Sorry for what Fred?"
"I... w..well. The truth is... I... I never really... liked you in a... romantic way..."
I looked at him shocked but deep down a wave of relief washed over, I always saw Freddy as a close friend... my parents forced me to be is partner.
"To be honest Fred, I didn't either"
Freddy sniffed and wiped his tears.

"W..what?"
"Yeah, my parents forced me to be with you when all I saw you as was an amazing friend"
"S..same with mine"
I hug him and eventually, he hugs me back.
"S..so we aren't d..dating anymore?"
"No Fred, no we aren't"
We let go of the hug and Freddy smiles, I think he had just as much relief as I did.
"Is that all that was bothering you, or is there something else?"
Freddy goes silent again, he looks at me.
"I..I'm gay..."

Ok, ok... what? He got straight to the point on that one! But in all seriousness, I didn't mind that he was gay.
"A..and.. I like s..someone..."
I gasped in excitement.
"WHO WHO WHO!?"
"Chica! Calm down! And... it's a cute purple bunny... who's... homeless."
My excitement dropped, the second he mentioned homeless I knew there would be some trouble. I'm not saying that the homeless bunny is the trouble, I'm saying that the trouble would be his parents.

"What about your parents? Do they know?"
"Oh HELL no! They would kill me if they find out I'm gay AND I'm in love with a homeless boy"
I started to think, this was complicated even for me.
"Ok, is there anyone that I know who knows?"
"Well... SP knows and she's met him"
"CAN I MEET HIM!?"
"Well... sure, but I visit him when mum and dad meet up with their "fancy" friends"
"Ok, then I'll just ask our parents if I can come this afternoon, shouldn't be a problem"

Freddy nods. The bell rings for class.
"I've got to go Fred, I'll get in contact with our parents and see if I can come with you this afternoon"
Freddy nods again and I forward off to class.

I will meet this bunny....

To be continued