The Dying Bunny

Freddy's POV
I ran up to Bonnie as the medics were loading him into the ambulance.
"BONNIE!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! Speak to me!"
I was then grabbed by some police officers and pulled back from the ambulance.
"LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE!!!"
I look up to see Toy Chica's father, he is the chief cop working night shift.
"PLEASE!! LET ME GO!!!"
"Freddy please! Let him get some help!"
I continued to cry, I held onto Toy Chica's father so tight that my hands would start to cramp up. I wanted Bonnie to be safe, I wanted him to be ok. I look behind TC's dad to see two people being loaded into a cop car, a red bear and a white bunny.

"You got them Jeff?" TC's dad said to one of the cops.
"Yep, these two are going to jail for attempt of murder and they are not coming out anytime soon"
Rage filled my blood and veins, a bear and a bunny, hurting my love, my everything, my soul! I let go of TC's dad and charged up to them with full rage.
"I WILL KILL YOU FOR HURTING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!"

Toy Chica's dad POV:
Freddy suddenly started charging for the criminals, I had not choice but to stop him before he did something dumb. I grab onto the bear's arm and yanked him away from the cop car, he scrambled and screamed with tears flowing down his face.
"LET ME GO!!! LET ME KILL THEM!!! I WANT THEM TO SUFFER!!!!"
I grab Freddy and place him into my car.
"Freddy! This is for your safety and for everyone's safety. Don't go doing something dumb"
I slam the door shut and hop into the front.
"I'll take you to the hospital and then I'm calling your parents!"

I drove us to the hospital as the ambulance loaded the bunny into an emergency room. Freddy was out of control, I had never seen him act this way before. I hold him as we walk into the hospital, I tried to make sure he didn't interfere with the doctors. We sat down in the waiting room and waited for hours, he was still tense and wouldn't stop crying.
"So... you know this bunny?"
Freddy looks at me.
"He is my best friend, I love him so much... I... really love him for more than a friend"
I put my hand on the bear's shoulder.
"Your friend is going to be ok, I promise"

After a few hours, the doctors finally came out.
"Good news, the bunny is stable, bad news... I don't know if he will survive for much longer. He's health was already really bad, the life support can only do so much"
I looked at Freddy, he froze in shock, he started shaking and breathing heavily... he was having a panic attack. I pull him into my arms.
"H..h..h..he's n..n..not going t..to m..m..m..make it?"
"He'll pull through, the bunny managed to survive this attack, I know he can do it"
I look at the doctor, who's face was worrying.
"May we see him?"
"Yes, you may"

I took Freddy in to see the bunny. It looked worse than I thought. The bunny was in terrible shape and covered by as much support as possible. While Freddy stayed close to the dying bunny, I called his parents to let them know he was here... they were pissed. Freddy held the bunny's hand and kissed him gently on the forehead.

This is going to destroy the young bear...

To be continued