Disowned

Freddy's POV
This could only mean bad. I looked at Bonnie and his ruby red eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you too Fred!"
I give him a small kiss and wave him goodbye. Toy Chica and I headed back for mom. Toy Chica was right... she was pissed.
"Mom, what's wrong? Why are you so mad?"
"I can NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN YOU DIRT BAG!!!"
I was so confused.
"You have been dating not only a homeless person, BUT A GUY!!?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?? YOU JUST CHEATED ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!!!"

My heart sank, I knew this would happen but not today. Toy Chica gave my mom an angry look.
"I never WANTED to date Freddy, I only saw him as a friend. We broke up!"
My mom got even more angry.
"Toy Chica... go home..."
Toy Chica looks at me.
"See you tomorrow..."
She walks away, leaving me with my parents.
"We are going home, and you are to NEVER COME WITH US AND SEE THAT BUNNY EVER AGAIN!!!"

Mom grabs my arm hard while dragging me to the car, dad follows behind. I squirm and scream for her to let me go, I then turn to the alley way to see Bonnie for the final time... he was worried, scared and even crying. We head to the car and drive home.

Time skip

We arrive home and I was immediately shoved into the house by my father. SP was really confused until she saw that I had been crying, she got a sense of what was going on. My mother approaches SP.
"SP, Freddy is forbidden to come with us and from now on YOU have to look after him here after school. Fail to do that... AND YOUR FIRED!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!??"
SP nods in fear. Mom looks back at me, all I could see was rage in her eyes.
"Go to your room you little sh**!"

I run into my room and start crying on my bed. I held my pillow so close to my face that I might as well suffocate myself. Dad comes into the room, he is hold a belt. I got confused, I thought he was taking his belt off his pants...

But I was wrong...

Warning: Child abuse
Dad lifts up the belt and slaps it hard across my face.
"YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT OF A CHILD!!!"
He hits me again, this time I fall off my bed.
"A DISGRACE!!! A HORE!!! A DIRTY COCKROACH!!!"
He continues to hit me. I could feel the blood pour from every part of my body, with every whip became more and more difficult to move.
"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!!!"
He hits me across the head... hard. The metal part of the belt hit me so hard that my vision went blurry.
End of warning

He leaves the room and slams the door shut. Me in hysterical tears managed to pull myself onto bed and bleed onto the blue and white covers on my bed. I layed there crying for what seems like hours before I fell asleep.

Things took a dark turn from there...

To be continued