The Shaky Stand

SP POV:
After I retrieved Freddy's body, I called the ambulance. I saw all of the empty packs of pills before seeing his unconscious body at the bottom of the pool. Freddy is now recovering, laying on a hospital bed and breathing raspy like breaths. He had an IV and a heart monitor. Doctors keep coming in and out, checking on the small bear. I stroke his fur off his face and sigh.

Why do this to yourself Fred?

Why throw your life away?

I called Mr and Mrs.Fazbear and told them the situation, they said they would be there soon... that was 3 hours ago. I'm sick of their abuse towards the poor bear, I'm going to adopt the bunny and take Freddy's parents to court. Freddy and Bonnie both don't deserve pain. Freddy starts whimpering, I look at the bear and I could see tears roll down his face. He's having a nightmare.

I wipe some of the tears away from my face until I heard a whole bunch of alarms going off.
"WHERE'S THE BUNNY!!??"
"I CAN'T FIND HIM!!!"
"HURRY! HE'S PUTTING HIMSELF IN DANGER!!"
There was a panic outside of Freddy's room, all I could hear were doctors worrying about a bunny. Doctors were racing around, some had blood stains on their shirts, others holding syringes and paperwork.

The panic started to calm down as the doctors moved to another level of the hospital. Freddy starts whimpering a bit, I stroke his fur gently.
"Shhh... shhh..."
I give Freddy a small kiss on the forehead.
"S...S...SP"
I heard a voice at the entrance to Freddy's hospital room. I look behind me to see...

Bonnie...?

He looked slightly pale and thin. He still had tags from his IV monitors and blood monitor. He also looked very tired.
"Bonnie? Your awake!?"
Bonnie shuffles slightly towards me and Freddy.
"I h...haven't been a..a..awake for l...long..." Bonnie starts as he continues to move closer. "I k..knew something w..was wrong w..w..with F..Freddy..."
Bonnie reaches us and placed his thin hand onto Freddy arm.
"I k..knew s...s...something was h..ha..happening..."
Bonnie starts stroking his arm gently.

Bonnie then takes his hand off Freddy's arm and pushes himself onto the bed. He snuggles close to Freddy and puts his arms around him.
"I'm h..h..happy that h..he is o..ok"
Bonnie closes his eyes and soon fell asleep. A Doctor rushes in and looks over at the bear and the bunny.
"Phew! He's ok..." The doctor sighs.
And not far behind him was Mr and Mrs.Fazbear.

"WHERE IS MY SON!!??" Mrs.Fazbear shouts.
"I thought you disowned him..."
Mr and Mrs.Fazbear both look at me.
"N..no we didn't!" Mr.Fazbear stumbles.
Then they see the sleeping bear and bunny, both cuddled together on the bed. Their faces turn from panic to disgust.
"Ew!" Mr.Fazbear comments.
"He's still a freak!" Mrs.Fazbear gruffs.

"Get... out..."
Mr and Mrs Fazbear look at me directly in the eyes.
"What did you just say!?" Mr.Fazbear asks.
"I said... GET OUT!!"
The doctor looked stunned.
"Freddy and Bonnie have EVERY right to love each other! And you can't sit there and say horrible and disgust stuff about it! FREDDY IS YOUR SON FOR CHRIST SAKE!! A MOTHER AND A FATHER ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THEIR CHILDREN!!"

Mr and Mrs.Fazbear freeze.
"WE were happy when Freddy and Toy Chica were together. Since this dumbass rabbit came into OUR lives, he has ruined EVERYTHING! They both broke up because of that rabbit. And because of that rabbit, Freddy has become a disgusting, smelly, disgraceful FREAK!!!"
I look at them with anger in my eyes. The doctor stood up against the wall, trying not the get involved.

"I can't believe you. You guys are the disgusting ones"
I look over to the doctor.
"Can you get them out of here please, and make sure they don't come back"
The doctor nods and proceeds towards Mr and Mrs.Fazbear's direction.
"YOU CAN'T KICK US OUT! YOU WORK FOR US!" Mrs.Fazbear shouts.
"Not anymore. I'm quitting, and I'm taking Freddy and Bonnie with me"
"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!"

The doctor pushes them out and closes the door. I sigh and place my hand on Bonnie's head.
"Don't worry guys, I will keep you safe"
I give Bonnie a small kiss and I reach over to Freddy and give him a small kiss.

I will keep you both safe...

To be continued