-1- Mysterious Letter

You might know more than you know but somehow we miss that opportunity to dive deeper. Blink and the world moves at a quicker pace .

Well that's what I thought at least .

I live in California with my only living relative Aunt Susan who has a knack for baking. Trust you will know the difference after try her famous pumpkin pie .

Oh that's right I'm getting distracted. Where was I ?

It all began with a letter .

...

Anut Susan was busy coming up with new recipes for a cake in the kitchen while watching the tv . Her red hair moved to the wind coming through the window as I walk downstairs.

" Akira " Aunt said getting my attention. " I need you taste test this " . as she holds a spoon of uncooked batter.

I try the mystery mixture she made and she waited for my opinion.

I couldn't tell where she is going with this . It seems to be sweet and bitter at the same time .

" Interesting but what is it ?" Still don't know what she's making .

Aunt laughs at me . " Akira it's a surprise mixture for the Night . " .

The only time she uses that terminology if she is meaning the supernatural race . Yes there are different beings who live among humans since the Dark Ages .

Famous people are linked to two different types of supernaturals  , Sirens and Demons . How do you expect they look so young ?  It doesn't come cheap for them .

" So what do you think ?" Aunt said getting impatient.

I look at her . " I think you need to add at least one more ingredient . " .

Aunt nods and returns cooking .

My aunt is not the type who likes critical thinking. She comes up with solutions on the fly . It's like she knows every outcome .

I chill by the couch with boredom since I just finished senior year of High School.

A blue light flashes out of nowhere as a box appears in my lap . I look at the strange item didn't know what is the actual fuck it was until I hear aunt jump with joy .

Aunt walked over to me with the biggest grin on her face . " Akira open it " as she learns over my shoulder.

I sigh and opened the box as a letter floats out of it and words appears on the paper .

' Akira Anubis , We hearby welcome you to join us at Nightfall High. You have shown promise and ranking to be a part of our elite class .

Make haste and get your gear ready for the express bus at the Sunset Blvd @ 12pm tomorrow night .

Headmistress Amelia '

Well I guess I'm heading back to school .
......