-8- Intermission: Athena (Part Two)

Mount Olympus...

The place of the Greek Divine are . Athena paces though her place obviously yelling about things she didn't believe was real .

" That Medusa " Athena still holding her grudge against that lady as Poesdion walks in .

Poesdion looks at the goddess . " What's wrong?" He bluntly said as the goddess looks at the god of the seas with slight angered expression.

" She's planning to overthrow us . We need to do something" She said obviously acting out her rage .

The gods came in to see her in such a state. " We let our children be a part of this " Zeus as usual only thinking of himself.

"That's a bad idea " Aphrodite says playing with her blonde locks.

" I don't think we should" Hermes replied. " They don't know about the supernatural world . For years we keep us and them apart" .

Ares bangs his spare . " I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE RULES . I SAY LET THEM FIGHT " .

Hera sighs .

" I think not ... I got so much to prepare" Apollo said obviously in a his own panic looking at his poems .

Artemis talked before anyone could say anything. " We do have a hope . " As all the gods looked at her .

Hera stared at the Goddess. " And your opinion is to choose a champion " .

The other gods agreed .

Athena finally cool down . " So who do we choose " .

.....

While the gods are busy , Akira and the others are still trying to stop Medusa.

Kacy has been working on some plans over her portable work area that she bought with her . Klaus was keeping watch and Akira just trying to understand why she's Medusa's target .

In that very room you could feel the tension.

Hours tick by .... Potion after potion gone bad , Klaus losing his battle with the lack of sleep and Akira secretly making a plan to not get her friends involved.

" I did it " Kacy cracks it . She looks at her pot as a mist appears. In the mist the trio see Medusa walking into the woods they were before .

Klaus without keeping his eyes off window nods . " So she hasn't figured out the woods yet . Right babe " He says to Kacy .

Kacy laughs . " At the moment" .

" Wait " I said confused about what they are talking about .

Kacy looks at her confused bestie. " There's legends about these woods . My father told me that it's called the dark woods . " .

I nod. " Those woods can make any non supernatural lose footing right . " .

" Yup and worse " Klaus agreed . " If your a monster but not classed as supernatural you can not just get lost . They can slowly lose power ".

Kacy cheers. " It's our chance to take Medusa out before she finds a path ".

I didn't know what to think . Why her and what's this is about but I needed to deceive my friends fast .

" How long until that window is opened?" I acted .

" One day . So twenty four hours " Kacy said as she throws a bucket of water over Klaus .

"Fucken hell!!!" Klaus yelled as he is drenched by Kacy .

" Awake up dog boy ... " Kacy teased.  " You don't need to watch the door since we are safe for now . "

Klaus mumbled something under his breath as he walks to the bathroom annoyed at Kacy .

" Akira " Kacy looks at me . " By tomorrow your problem will disappear. " .

Problem is you at the moment. I need to make both you not interfere.

" Kacy "

" Yeah "

" Do you got sleep mist ?" My plan is to put my friends asleep so I can deal with Medusa myself.

" Always carries one bottle why " She shows me the Sleep Mist .

I superspeed over to her and take the mist . " Sorry Kacy " I said as I spray her with it .

Kacy loses her balance and fell to the ground asleep.  I stand next to her .

I'm sorry but I had no choice.

" Klaus !!! " I yelled .

" Yeah " He said in the bathroom.

" Kacy fainted" I said hiding the mist behind my back as the werewolf ran out to see Kacy on the ground.

Klaus looked pissed . " Who did...." He try to finish his sentence but I sprayed him as he rubbed his eyes in disappointment.

" Akira " I keep putting the mist on him.

" Why "He sounded betrayed.

" I have no intention for getting you two in my business" I use it again as Klaus tried to fight the sleep spell .

Klaus fought for ten minutes as I tried to put him to sleep .

" We .... " He falls down as he loses the battle going to sleep .

" Sorry dude " I put the bottle down . " I'm not letting you or Kacy get hurt " .

I left them in this cabin as I walked to confront Medusa . It's time her and I have this chat.

I'm coming for you Medusa . I swear when I see you I will end you .

............