-5- Werewolves vs Vampires

Special Shoutout Maisha4 for checking out my stories , voting and commenting. Thank you so much for your support.

This chapter is dedicated to you .
////////////

Day of classes began. Astral starts telling us about the schools interspecies classes . He said each group will be paired with beings who are opposite to our own .

Fuck no !! I'm not dealing with werewolves which includes that so called jerk one called Klaus .

Hundreds of years ago , our kinds didn't care about each other until a crazy misunderstanding happened. My father Dracula was planning to help the werewolves find a place where Van Helsing couldn't find them .

From there, his best friend and Uncle to me betrayed him . Instead allowing his friend help , he told Van Helsing where my dad was .

That cause hatred between us .

Now you know .

" There's no way in hell I'm going to have classes with a mutt " one vampire yelled .

" I don't want a soulless bloodsucker to tell me that they are better than me " a werewolf spoke back .

That caused an uproar . Vampires yelled at the werewolves and back . Klaus stood up and slammed his hand on the table .

" Fucken shut up "  Klaus yelled.

That shuts up the wolves as his eyes glowed golden. Pure Alpha energy right there.

I sigh . " Vamps " I said standing up . They looked at me .

I can hear a few whispers saying I'm the princess but I ignored it .

" If their Alpha could make a difference so do we " My eyes glowed . " Now behave" .

" Yes my lady " the vampires said at the same time .

I smile and gave Klaus a short smile which in return he did the same.

"Now class before the bell rings for interspecies class I need you to pick your class leaders " Astral says  as dramatic as usual.

" We pick Klaus and Akira " the rest of the students said looking at us .

.... No comment

I can hear Klaus mutter ' I'm going to hate this but she's pretty ' under his breath as I roll my eyes .

Werewolves ...

//)