-4- House of Colourful Characters

Houses at Nightfall is mixed . No girls or boys houses . It mainly depends of rank and status you have . Low ranks live as middle class getting a normal house while elite and powerful get mansions.

We all get the same timetables and are expected to do at least one club  during our study here .

House Sixty....

I arrived to the house as I hear Kacy ran up to me with someone I didn't know .

" There you are " she puffs out of breath .

Her friend gives me a smile . " This is my friend Hail , he will be staying with us " .

" Sup "

I could tell he was of the god race as he stood there having this wave of power on him.

Kacy brings us together. " Aw look at that both of you are getting along . " . She looks at me " I still don't know your name " .

" Akira " I said as we entered the mansion.

Our elite mansion had everything you could ask for . We had the latest gear from PS5 to our very own butler to serve food and drinks for any being to enjoy .

The inside is huge and can fit a whole stadium full of students , well if you count over 700 hundred rooms including bathroom and leisure.

Kacy jumps with joy . " This place is huge " She said hitting my arm .

" I guess " I said as Hail nods in agreement.

If your interested or wondering, Elite class comes from legendary beings like the Dracula bloodline to actual Gods . Only 700 students chosen will get that title if you have family in the Rank Legend or above .

Powerful Class has over 2000 students and Low Class has 5000 .

Powerful beings considered from Mages to Shapeshifters.

Low Class beings are Superhuman beings which can do a lot more than an advantage human like flight or reading minds.

...
Hours later .....

Kacy and I ended up as roommates. She loves making her side magical . Books flying everywhere , frogs on her bed and strange things in jars which I don't want to know .

My side is old fashioned and instead of a bed , I have a coffin that passed down from my father before he disappeared over fifty years ago.

I have a pet bat named Echo who sleeps anywhere where the cold is or shadow .

" So " I sat on my coffin staring at my strange roommate. " Why do you have so much magical stuff ?"

Kacy laughs . " My father is Merlin " She waves her wand and food appears. " That's why " .

Merlin ... That's why she's in elite. Her father is famous.

" What about you Akira ?" Kacy said as I see her trying to find something in her endless bookshelf.

" Dracula bloodline. " I said showing my fangs . " My father is Dracula ".

" No way " Kacy's voiced echoes in her bookshelf. " I'm so lucky to have such loyalty as my best friend ".

Gosh .... I'm not really royal .

.....