-13- Ending

Last chapter..... I thought I would make this the last one and make this a cliffhanger to celebrate success on my book plus something special at the end for you .

Enjoy ........

///)////))

Studying seems to drag on forever . Akira sighs as they sit at their desk ready to start the exam . Over to their left Klaus gives the gang the good luck sign which in return  Kacy glares at him .

Stromm leans over from the right pointing at the paper . " Sibling do you know this information" obviously not understanding the topic.

" It's simple" Akira says at their brother. " It's an exam paper on historical supernatural beings" .

" We studied this three days ago my dude " Klaus said to Stromm as he whispered ' you got this '.

Stromm slightly laughs.

Kacy glares . " He was trying to get you to say what it is " She yelled at Klaus .

" Yeah so what Kacy " as both of them started to yell at each other.

" You know it's not really an essay right " Hail said as we jumped out of our skins .

Hail from Day One appears in front of the gang floating in midair.

" Hail !!!" Klaus and Kacy stopped yelling at each other to see their close friend there .

" Where have you been!?! " We said at the same time .

Hail looked smug.  " Maybe hiding somewhere where none of you have noticed. By the way ... " He said strangely.

" Just spill it " Akira says bluntly.

Hail laughs darkly. " The true evil behind the mask was me.  " As he shows us a news report in the Human World .

'Supernatural beings are Real !!' the news reporter said as we see Hail opened the gate to our world in the sky .

" Ohh look at your faces " Hail taunts.  " For now on I rule this world plus I suggest to all of you to find out what happened to your parents.   " He said before leaving us .

Klaus breaks the desk in half . "THAT SICK FUCK USED US FOR A DISTRACTION FOR HIS OWN AGENDA!!" As we see his werewolf side become more noticeable.

Kacy agreed with her boyfriend. " IM GOING TO KILL HIM ".

Stromm and Akira secretly nod to each other. 

" So we need to stop him . " Stromm said as out of nowhere he had a gun in his hand .

" HOW !?! " Both of them said.

" Easy " Akira points out . " Plan one find our parents. " .

...... .

Special news .....

Akira here , next month a new sequel of Nightfall will come out plus some special art which I will create for each chapter.

Stay tuned 😜