-7- Intermission Part One

Evil lurks as this woman walks in . Her eyes snake like and hungry. She walks up to the teacher as Bigfoot stares at her in sort of trance.

There's bad news all over her .

......

Three hours before ....

Mysterious woman sits on her chair staring blankly as her men walks in .

" My lady " they say at the same time.

She looks at them with such  annoyed growl . " Why haven't you located Dracula's Daughter yet . Her presence must be destroyed so I can rule this pityful world ".

They looked at each other .

" My lady it's hard to locate her due to Dracula's influence. We have tried but her scent disappeared. " One of the men said as she shows her snake eyes which in returned turned the man to stone .

" ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TELL ME ANYTHING OR SHOULD I PUNISH YOU ALL " She yelled which caused the men to fall back in fear .

" We will keep looking" they ran out of there back to searching her .

Those grudges she has for the Dracula Family is nothing compared to her anger against the Goodness Athena. She wanted more to have the power to overthrow the gods and their families.

Her only hope is the blood of the dragon, Dracula Bloodline.

Medusa walks around her place waiting for news to strike the unexpected daughter. Her green snake eyes burn hatred as the melodies of her victims screams.

Two hours ....

One hour ....

Medusa was starting to be very angry. She starts to smash everything in her path.  The table , chairs and anything else she could have .

All she wanted to is to accepted and loved but that's not the case for her . Everything was perfect until Athena took her beauty away after trying to date Zeus and Dracula at the same time.

Revenge is the only thing in her mind .

" My lady " one of her snakes hissed in her ear. " To beat your competitors you need to kill her ".

Just like any other snake trying to give that temptation to their prey, his voice keeps playing in her mind .

" What do I need to do ?"

" Kill the daughter and drink her blood then all supernaturals plus divine will have no choice to bow to you " He hisses.

" Yes " Medusa said as her phone rings .

She picks it up and gets told that the daughter is found .

......

Previously......

The strange woman stared at me . I could feel her hatred and anger but before we could react Klaus carrier me out of the classroom.

" HEYY YOU BIG OOF !!! " I bang against his shoulder.

" Akira " his voice growled. " You don't know who she is do you " .

" No "

" That's Medusa. " Klaus speed ran away from the school still carrying. " I think she is looking for you " .

" Why ".

" Your blood " Klaus sighs . " You come from a powerful supernatural family which in return can give anyone power if they kill you " He said as I feel concerned and worry in his voice.

" NOW YOU TELL ME !! " I made him throw me off him which I landed without problem.

" Akira  " Klaus looked at me as Kacy appears out of nowhere and hits him in the head .

" What the fuck Kacy !!" Klaus yelled at the daughter of Merlin .

Kacy didn't look pleased. " Next time I would like my boyfriend to tell me what's going on and let me help my bestie" She said with an evil look in her eyes .

Klaus sighs. " Sorry Kace! " I said . " I was just doing what Werewolves do best " giving her the puppy eyes .

Kacy looks at me and back at her boyfriend. " Still try and tell me what you are up to " she punched him playfully.

Kacy told us she has been watching everything. I don't know why she said that but she did tell us about a secret hideout not too far from here .

She explained that her and Klaus have been dating for five months which he forgot to give her flowers two days ago to celebrate.

Klaus just looks at her and she looks back . That's true love .

.....

Arrived at hideout....

" Kace when are you going to explain everything you have been up to " Klaus seem to not like secrets as he looked at his girlfriend annoyed.

Kacy pushes her blonde hair out of her face. " Well if I told you big idiot then the bad woman would knew that we are protecting Akira "...

" Wait why protect me ... "

Kacy sighs ." I know he told you Akira and we was given a task to keep you safe "...

I roll my eyes . " My father "

" Yup " Klaus says opening the fridge getting a can of root beer .

I just want a peaceful day without all this drama and now they had this hidden from me....

.......