-10- Aftermath

The last three weeks was nothing for Akira as she returns back to normal health from the fight .

At the moment everything is peaceful. Going to classes everyday , learning new concepts of supernatural powers and history. Akira walks around the grounds of the High School in thought.

" Akira !'"

Akira looks around and see a man wearing a black suit. " Dad !"

Dracula himself arrived to she his daughter. " Akira !!" He hugs Akira with happiness. " I'm so proud of you for fighting" . He smiles.

Akira looked embarrassed. " Shut up " I hits my dad slightly annoyed.

" Wait why are you here " I asked as dad sighs and looks at me with a grim expression.

"It's about your brother "

Wait what the fuck .... My brother .... I only know about him though stories dad told me and now he's telling me .

I didn't know what to say . Dad like any other has a reason why he hasn't told me . Because it's for my safety.

Dad holds my hand . " I know it's a shock to hear this now but it's a big problem if we don't discuss this ".

I couldn't fight my dad's attention on the matter so we walked to the Hall of Legends as he explained everything.

" Akira " Dad says as we entered the Hall . " Long time ago , the Dracula Family had adopted a child who lost his real parents in a fire . " .

Fire .... Dad never mentioned that . He only said that my brother is not like us . Mom tried to tell me that not all beings can coexist which at the time I didn't know what she meant.

" Adopted " I looked at Dad slightly more concerned.

" Yes and those stories we told to you was a protective way of keeping his secret from you " Dad looked sad and waiting for me to react badly .

I sigh . " Dad I understand your situation but you could of trust me not to let anyone hurt him " . I say as Dad looked more calmer after my response.

" But in the future just tell me " Dad nods .

" Okay sweetie . I promise that " Dad said giving me his Goofy impression which I try to not laugh at it .

By Lucifer... Not this again ... *Laughs *

Dad told me all I needed to know . He said that my brother is human but have vampire abilities. He also mentioned that a human gets those powers are commonly known as Dhampir .

Dhampir are when there's one human and one vampire parent who has a child with their blood .

" Tomorrow you will met your brother and help him settle in here " Dad says giving a photo of him.

" That's Dominic" Dad points to the picture.

My brother has blonde hair , brown eyes and medium build. He looks like he lived on a farm most of his life. 

Tomorrow....

.....