-11- Awkward Encore

Finding out you had a brother that your father didn't tell you can make anyone think . Me .... I thought I was the only child .

I paced the living room as Kacy and Klaus looked at me trying to convince me it's gonna be okay .

" Akira it's okay surely he's cool dude " Klaus trying to be the voice of reason.

" He's right as always . Aki just see how this meeting goes between you too . " Kacy drinks her apple tea .

I looked at my best friend and Klaus with a ' don't know ' look as we hear someone appear .

We turned around to see a man all dressed in black and looked like he came from a music festival. His makeup is all black and the piercings stood out like sliver fire .

He smiles before talking to us . " Ahh your my sister Akira right " His German accent sounded as I softly nod trying to hide my nerves.

" That's right .... " Kacy took the lead.  " I'm Kacy Merlin " She introduced herself.

" Klaus Blake " Klaus said  chilling beside his girlfriend.

" Stromm Dracula" My brother introduced himself to us . 

No fucken why ..... Dad didn't tell me . My brother is famous punk rocker I was and still obsessed with.

Fuck .... Why am I freaking out ?!??

My brother nods and sees my fan crazy awkward .... What do you call it again....

" Um... Nice ..." Get it together Akira ...

" Nice to meet you" I said as Stromm hugs me .

" No need to be freaking out" His accent hits my ears . " We are family ". 

....

Three hours later ....

I learnt that Stromm grew up in different houses and the people he encountered hated him . This is to the point of him being bullied and unwanted. He told me he was happy to hear that Dad reached out to him .

Stromm explained why . He said he always had to music to take the pain away . He built a life that isn't obstructed by anyone but himself.

" From there ... " Stromm carried on . " I knew I was different" .

I felt sorry for him ... I really did .

It's up to me to show what he's been missing .

" Well if you want I can show you what us Dracula Bloodline does . If you want . " I said as my brother smiles brighter then before.

" That will be awesome" Stromm commented. " In return I would love to teach my sister music 🎶 " .

Fuck ya !! I'm totally winning in both sister and fan way .

......