Sequel Available: And Then It Rained (Victor's tale)

Hello everyone!

So, finally, the final book of the Rain series is getting started - 'And Then It Rained'. Yay! This is the sequel to Rain Again. In this book, we'll get into a roller-coaster ride which is Victor and Victoria's journey to ever-after (happily or not *evil laugh). We'll also read more about Kate and her journey after 'Rain Again'.

I'm honored and overjoyed to also announce that "And Then It Rained" will be written and completed with the support of the Wattpad Creators Program. Yay!

https://creators.wattpad.com/programs-and-opportunities/wattpad-creators-program/

In this program, Wattpad supports chosen writers in all necessary ways so that they stay motivated to write their stories. It is an incredible step taken by Wattpad to help Wattpad writers grow unhindered. And I'm over the moon that I'm a part of this program. It wouldn't have been possible without the love and support you've shown for my writing, my lovely readers!

Now, I would need you to support me even more as I write this story. Updates will be regular!

While the prequel 'In the Rain' is still ongoing, let's dive into the next level of drama and disasters - And Then It Rained. Find it in my stories on my Wattpad profile.

Stay tuned! Support the story!

~

 Rain Series:

1. In the Rain (Ongoing)

2. Rain Again (Completed)

3. And Then It Rained (Ongoing)

*All in my stories list on Wattpad.
*Exclusively on Wattpad.

~

Love,
Lara.