Chapter 1 (Dexter's POV) -Beauty and the Beast-

Chapter 1

(Dexter's POV)

When I saw her lying there on the ground I completely flipped out. seeing your mate on the ground unconscious is scary as hell. Whispering mate though everyone could here me made me feel as though no one could take a step near her. I growled realizing she was surrounded by two boys.

She was passed out, me thinking it was from exhaustion, but they growled at me. I snarled a huge menacing snarl and watched them flinch.

The wolf with the black and brown fur spoke through the telepathic link. 'Sorry Alpha. We did not realize that we were in your territory. We will leave.' Said the black and brown wolf. I thought to myself that he was the older one.

What he said then finally registered in my head and without meaning to I snarled 'No! She is mine and she will stay here with me!' Again they flinched in surprise and fear and their eyes visibly widened.

The younger one bowed his head and said 'As you wish Alpha.' The two boys still stayed by her side, always attentive like we were going to attack at an given moment.

I walked up to the group and, two feet away they started snarling again. I held up my hands to show I meant no harm. They stopped snarling and made a clear path to my angelic mate.

Her beautiful scent hit me and it was the smell of rasberries and chocolate with a hint of mint. Her snow white fur was slightly moving because of the wind blowing. In one fluid movement I picked her up into my arms and held her bridal style to my chest like the slight breeze was enough to blow her away forever.

'Shift back to human.' I commanded the boys. The wolves went behind a tree and shifted and one of my men handed them their clothing.

"What are your names? And the girl's.-" with the word girl's I stared down at her in admiration.

"Her name Alpha is Katalya." said the younger boy. "Our names are Reggie and Josh- I'm Reggie sir." 'Reggie' said.

"Okay. Reggie, Josh, since your sister is my mate I'm going let your tresspassing go. But since your sister is my mate you are allowed to stay in the pack house." I said speaking as I was walking towards the pack house.

"Thank you Alpha for your kindness." said Josh. After he said that we were walking in a comfortable silence.

While we were still walking, near the pack house, Katalya stirred in my arms. Being still in her wolf form she was lighter than she would be if she were in human form. When we got to the pack house an omega was holding the door open for me and the two brothers. She bowed and then left.

I told Reggie and Josh to sit down on one of the many couches. They sat down and I carried Katalya to my room and layed her down on the bed. I called the pack doctor Avery Wild and sat by Kat's side until the doctor got there.

About 15 minutes later she showed by the door and she cane in. Immidiately she got to work. Finally she turned to me with a bright expression and said "Great news is that she will be just fine. All she needs is rest, lots of fluids, and food." And with that she left me with a happiness so great nothing could ruin it.

Until Katalya woke up screaming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

RATE

FAN

Hoped you.like it I mean its my first story and I'm only thirteen.