Chapte 6 -Attacked-

A/n: happy St. Patrick's day!!! Sorry for not updating but I have school until four in the afternoon plus I'm a lazy teenager. PLEASE READ A/N DOWN AT THE BOTTOM!!! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The laughter filled the open air of the back yard including my own. "Kitty, go long!" Yelled my brother Reggie. I laughed and ran back a few yards.

He wound himself up and threw it straight into my arms. I laughed and said"that was awesome Reggs but it could have been straighter." I joked with him.

"Hey kids, time for pizza!" Yelled our mom from the kitchen. We tossed the football down and we ran to the picnic tables where our other brother Josh was sitting there waiting for the rest of our pack.

We all sat down and started eating in a matter of seconds. Being werewolves we can get very hungry. The pizza was cheesy and wonderful. We all talked about pack business and we were talking about rogues and how there are so many of them.

Dad thinks that the rogues have a leader and that leader is either out for revenge or just trying to take over our pack.

Everyone knows that our pack is undefeated and that we have the best fighters in America. No one knows that we are here unless we have a leak. But, again, everyone knows that we are the most careful and dangerous pack in America.

No one in their right mind would challenge us. With our reigning alpha, Alpha Snakewood, and my brother, alpha in training Josh we are the most powerful pack ever.

We all sat there laughing and eating and having just plain old fun on my birthday. We all had a beer, not that it mattered 'cuz we can get drunk like humans do.

We all were just playin' around and then my mom and dad announced that it was time for cake. They apparently bought fourteen cakes to feed the whole pack.

The whole pack bought a present for me whether it was a gift card to a pocket knife... Which is normal for us... They all bought something.

"Whoop whoop! This party is awesome!" Yelled my cousin Charlette. She turned up the music and then the song Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha came on

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah,

Comin out your mouth with the blah blah blah

Zip your lip with a padlock (yeah)

And meet me in the back with a jack and a jukebox

I really care where you live at,

Just turn around boy let me hit that

Don't be a little bitch with your chitchat,

Just show me where your dick is at...'

We started dancing on the picnic tables to the music and getting low.

'Music's up (up), listen hot stuff (stuff)

I'm in love (love) with this song

So just touch (touch)

Baby shut up (up)

Heard enough, stop t-t-talking that,

Blah blah blah

Think ill be getting this nah nah nah

Not in the back of my car-ar-ar

If you keep talking that blah blah blah'

We started singing and laughing and dancing, really just having fun. That's when we started to hear the screams.

The music cut off leaving the sounds of indistinct screams in the air. Finally the screams got closer and we were able to make out words. One word to be exact... Rogues.

Instantly the rogues came and they were all matted fur and were reeking of a bad smell. The smell of our pack's blood hanging in the air.

Our fighters started to shift while some of then stayed behind to protect us. Suddenly a scream filled the air. My mom. "STACY!" Roared my dad. I turned to see my mom being man handled by some rogue. I don't get why she held so still until I saw her neck being threatened by a wolfsbane silver coated blade.

"Let her go." Commanded my dad using his alpha voice. The rogue just laughed and said "there has to be a price if I were to let her go." My dad immediately said "I will go with you if you let my wife go." The rogue looked at his companions before replying "okay."

He flung her toward my dad, he caught her and she was crying for him not to go. He walked towards the rogues and four of them tacked him to the ground and put him in silver handcuffs. We all winced once they touched his hands because being our alpha we feel some of his pain.

They left. Just like that they left. My mom hid us in a room because she felt that something bad was going to happen.

She was right once she got up and left screams started again for about fifteen minutes. My brothers held me while I silently cried. Then the door burst open and men came in with our mom. They held her down and started to cut her up into pieces.

They left when they felt she was cut up enough to where she could still feel everything.

We got up and went to her begging her to stay with us. She looked up at us and said "Run, run as fast as you can and don't stop. Get away and stay under the radar, no go." When we just stood there she yelled at us "GO!"

So we did. When we went outside we saw a horrid sight. The bodies of our extinct pack payed there dead and motionless.

We ran and didn't stop. Not once for two whole days. We will get revenge.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up screaming for my mother and my father to stay with me and my brothers to help. Dexter came rushing in looking alarmed and his eyes rested in me and they relaxed but he came over to me and held me while I cried. I sobbed and sobbed for what felt like hours.

"Do want to tell me about it angel?" dexter asked. Will I tell him. More importantly should I tell him?

'Just do it Kat' my wolf whispered. And so I did.

I told him everything. Every detail, every scream. How the blood smelt. He held me tight while I cried through it. When I was done he was shaking in anger. His eyes were black with rage.

"Don't worry, baby girl, we will get your revenge..."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Well.... Whatcha think about it too short?? Hope not any who I'm still up for ideas on chapters criticism stuff and I'm gonna do a thingy where you get to choose who is your favorite POV and who's POV would you like to see?

Comment  

Vote  

Fan 

And Share!