Chapter 13

Chapter 10 

Dexter's POV

'Why hasn't she woken up yet, doc?' I asked through the pack link. It has been three weeks since Kat has been injected with that horrid wolfsbane.

'I do not know alpha. Just please remember to keep in mind that she was injected with a large amount of wolfsbane serum.' The doctor replied in a patient voice.

I was starting to get worried that she would never wake up. 'All you can do alpha is stay near her so she can heal faster.' He added in a somewhat sympathetic tone.

I will fucking kill them all if she doesn't wake up in the next week. Wait. You know that's exactly what I'll do.

I called in my beta Shawn Gedush.(a/n couldn't think of anything. :p) "yes alpha" he said in a firm voice which meant he knew that this was serious.

"Reel anyone and everyone to prepare for war." I commanded. "And get me the map of the rogue pack hideouts." I added.

"Yes alpha." He turned and left. I looked down at the beautiful and vulnerable girl on the hospital bed. Even though she was sickly white with blue veins jutting out of her wrist and her breathing heavier than normal she was still beautiful.

I will kill that bastard, I thought to myself.' I will avenge you my lovely angel.'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kat's POV

I was nowhere. I was... Everywhere. I was here nor there stuck in between two realms. I am substance. I... Am matter.

Here I was nothing. Not even air. Sparks flew from my invisible hand. I screamed when I saw that I was invisible... Or I at least tried to but no sound came out.

Blackness is how I describe it. I hear screams of the lost souls from wolves still trapped in their slowly aging bodies but are aching to get free.

I am trapped. I can go nowhere. Here I feel an itching in the back of my mind that I must not give into the beckoning darkness just yet because it wasn't my time.

Though nobody told me this... I feel as though my mind is all that controls me since I am nothing here.

I fade in and out...in and out....in and out. Though never giving in to either one I became once again trapped by the endless darkness.

************************************

A/N: hey guys I know that the last chapter was super super short but that's because I do not like doing ash's pov. Let me know what ya think

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN 

SHARE

Love you all!! 

-mistakenlybeautiful