Chapter 16

Dexters POV

Never in a million years have I been so fucking pissed. Nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY touches my mate but me.

She is mine goddammit! FUCKING MINE! The only thing that brought me our of my vicious thoughts was the slut Brittany Keller.

The bitch runs her hands down my chest trying to be seductive. "Dex baby-" she starts making me cringe. My wolf growls lowly signaling for her to stop but she doesn't take the hint.

"Haven't you been listening to me?" Still in that whiny voice. I throw her hands off me.

"No! Leave me the hell alone I have a mate and while she's out of commission you try to go for me? That's low. Leave. Now." I say the last part using my alpha command.

"Yes, alpha." She emphasizes the alpha part and stalks out of the hall. After a few minutes of calming down I steel myself and go to talk to Kat.

I knock and I hear an soft 'Come in' from inside. I slowly walk in as if she was an injured animal ready to lash out at any second.

She chuckles. "Ya know... I'm not gonna bite. Unless, ya know, you provoke me." She ends with a smile.

I chuckled relieved she wasn't freaking our at the stranger in her room. " so have they had any progress yet." I asked her smothering the urge to call her angel. She wished us not to call her that then so be it. My wolf says.

She smiles sadly. "No. Not really. I wish they would though so I could remember who you are."

What she says is like a strike to the heart. She feels something. She FEELS something! My wolf howls with joy. I want to do a happy dance. And that's what I do.

Kat laughs her musical chuckle. "Are you ok? You look like you're having a spaz attack." She says still giggling.

I smile at her and her breath noticeably catches. I smirk at her.

I come closer.

I am inches away from her face.

Centimeters.

Our lips are about to touch.

'Alpha! Rogues just passed into the territory.'

Well shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm evil }:-P

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

LOVE YA

-mistakenlybeautiful