Chapter8- drinks and partying

Chapter 8

-Kat POV

When we got there the place was jumping. Never have I seen a party this huge in forever. Dexter grabbed my hand and said "stay close because not everyone here is my friend".

We walked in together and my brother gabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

"Having a good time sis? Cause I know I am." Reggie laughed and spun me. I let out a giggle that turned into a small shriek until I realized that it was Dex who grabbed my waist.

"Imma steal her k reg?" He said. He pulled me away and we started to grind. Soon after about a minute or two of grinding I felt his member poking into my ass.

"Don't get too excited." I whispered seductively to him. He laughed in a nervous tone and I started to giggle because Dex never gets nervous.

Too soon the song was over and Dex let go of my waist. "I'm gonna get a drink ill be right back." He said and left. Great. Now I'm a loner.

Ten minutes later of being in the same spot hands wrapped around my waist. I giggled and took the drink from Dex's hand.

I downed it in two seconds because it was cold and I was sweaty from grinding. I winced as the Jack Daniel's burned down my throat.

"Whoa slow down. Down want ya to get a headache babe." I froze in my tracks. This wasn't Dex.

(A/N I was gonna leave it here but since I haven't been updating here's two in one :))

I started to feel exhausted even though I knew I shouldn't. The man that got me the drink asked "Are you all rightya don't look so good."

He started to drag me by the waist so to other people it looked as if his girlfriend had too much to drink and he was taking her upstairs.

We got into a room and the lights were suddenly flicked on. "Put her on the bed." A voice said. It sounded familiar but I couldn't put a name to the voice or the face for that matter because my vision was blurry.

I felt ropes tie around my hands wrist and ankles. I feebly struggled but I was drugged.

Stupid stupid stupid! I thought to myself. " good now guard the door." The voice from before said. The dude that handed me the drink chuckled and left.

I'm so screwed, I thought to myself.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•••°•°•°•°•

now I know there is already a chapter 8 I just want to know which is better ={)