Chapter 15

Kat's POV

I look at him, the perfect boy that's standing next to me, and ask him "Who are you?"

He stopped chuckling and froze. He stared down at me unbelieving. "You- you honestly don't remember?" He asked. The question made me halt my thought process. Do I remember him? He does look oddly familiar. 'Look in his eyes Kat.' My wolf instructs.

I do And I find nothing except for vast sadness. "You look vaguely familiar but I don't recall you I'm sorry." I say apologetically.

He starts mumbling to himself that, even though I'm a werewolf, I still have to strain my ears to hear him.

"No. No no no!" He yells making me flinch. He notices and he comes closer to me. "I am so sorry Angel. I didn't mean to scare you. In so sorry." He says frantically running his eyes over my face.

"I-I don't understand." I say. "How, how do I know you? You look so freaking familiar but I have no clue who you are!" I say tears forming in my eyes due to lack of sleep and frustration.

"Angel-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Dont! Don't call me angel until I know who the hell you are!" I yell. My wolf purrs at the nickname he gave me but I smother it down so it doesn't come out.

"Well. I'm going to give her some sedatives so she can rest but you will be able to talk with her tomorrow." The doctor says making me jump because I completely forgot he was even there.

I started to feel sleepy and I drifted off into a lulling darkness.

•••••••••••••••••

Dexter's POV

She falls asleep and I look at the doctor suspiciously. Wolfsbane is meant to kill and torture, not put its victims through slight amnesia.

As inconspicuously (sorry if it is bad grammar I wrote this at 1 in the mornin) as I could i asked, "how come she has memory loss doctor? Wolfsbane is only meant for torture or killing."

The doctor noticeably froze confirming my suspicion that he had something to do with my mate having very mild amnesia.

"It's probably something that they injected her with Alpha." He chuckled nervously.

"But doctor." I say innocently ,"when they ran the test of the bloodstream all they found was a large amount of Wolfsbane in her system."

He froze again. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small semi pistol. "Don't move or Ill shoot." He says pointing the gun down at Kat. I freeze.

Blocking out the doctor from the pack link I call every single one of my warriors.

'Yes alpha' they reply.to keep the doctor distracted I started to stall. While was talking I took note of how his gun shook because of his nerves.

Two split seconds later the doctor is shot through the door and is dead in an instant. I growl lowly and move over Kat in a protective crouch.

To any human it would've looked like I was about to rape her. Funny how the human mind works.

Thank god Kat is okay but I don't know about her memory.

||||||||||~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the mistakes it's only like 1:30 in the morning.

Ya know the drill.

COMMENT-how bout 35 for next chapter

FAN

VOTE- how bout 130 for the next chapter too? Huh huh?

Love ya *yawn*

-mistakenlybeautiful