Chapter 14

Okay. 'This is all to the mothafuckin greatest' -quote by Jay -Z dirt off your shoulder and that quote the mothafuckin greatest is you guys. HELL YEA AIN'T NO BITCH GONNA GET ME DOWN NO MORE! I love you guys you are like my best friends and its kind of hard cuz I'm only thirteen so yea my writings not gonna be the best deal with it! Now to my fans who are so loyal... *drum roll*... A new chappy! Here ya go!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 14 Kat POV

Everything was hazy when I opened my eyes. Bright white light flooded my vision. "She's awake!" Someone yelled. Where am I? I thought to myself. When my vision cleared I saw a very handsome boy smiling widely at me in a way that said 'the-love-of-my-life-just-woke-up-and-now-I'm-whole-again.'

I blinked again and he stopped smiling. "He went to touch me but I flinched away for an unknown reason.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dexter'a POV

She woke. She blinked. "She's awake!" I yelled. She gave a small groan and I smiled widely. She looked up at me with a confused face. When she blinked again the smile was wiped off my face.

I reached out to touch her but she flinched. She flinched away from me. Tears came to my eyes threatening to spill over. God I was being gay. I mean the alpha doesn't cry for anything but his mate.

The doctor came in just as I was about to ask her what was wrong. "Hello." He said I his firm voice. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asked.

Kat shied away but nodded. "Okay. What's your full name including your middle?" He asked cynically.

"Katerina May Dixon" she replied in a small voice.

"What happened?" He asked and she flinched.

"S-some guy brought me a drink a-and I was getting dizzy. Then the n-next thing I-I know I'm t-tied to a bed a-and A-ash was o-on top o-of me." She said stuttering. She snapped her head up and asked with panic in her eyes "where am I?"

The doctor replied with a chuckle that made even me cringe. "Your at the Silver Moon hospital hun." The way he said it made me growl. He just chuckled at the weak attempt to make him stop. I think I'll have a talk with him later.

"Silver Moon? I've heard that name before. The ro- the pack that I was with hated them." Kat said. I chuckled and she looked startled at the action. "W-who are you?"