Chapter 9

Chapter 8 

Kats POV

When we got to the party the place was literally shaking from the loud music. We got out of the car and walked to the front door and went in.

"Stay close because this is an all werewolf party and not all were's are my friends."Dex said. Or more like shouted so he could be heard over the music.

Josh grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. "Having fun so far sis? Cause I know I am. The hotness of the girls here are insane!" He said.

That's Josh for ya. He is a player and loves to get laid by girls. Reggie was like that too until he got his mate.

We danced for three songs and then I was pulled away by Dex. "Hey angel. How 'bout a dance?" He asked. He didn't wait for an answer instead he grabbed my waist and we started to grind in time to the fast music.

After a while the ten songs were over he said he was going to get a few drinks.

After waiting about fifteen minutes I started to get worried until strong arms wrapped their way around my body. I sighed and leaned into his chest.

He gave me a drink and I gladly gulped it down. I winced as the alcohol ran down my throat. He chuckled and I froze because this wasn't Dexter.

"Hun take it easy. Don't get too rowdy" he said in a slight country accent. As soon as he was done saying that I felt a nauseous spell come over my body.

"Hun, you ok? Lets take ya up stairs." He said in concern. It was fake and you could so tell. But I was too weak to resist.

When he owned a door and dragged me in a light flicked on and the door behind us slammed shut.

"Tie her to the bed." A voice said. An image tickled the back of my mind and I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew that voice.

After the dude who brought me the contaminated drink tied me too the bed, the man who ordered him to do it ordered him to leave.

Ash. It's him.he was looking down at my body with lustful eyes that were now black but originally grey. I knew what he was going to do.

Since I was drugged, decidedly with wolfsbane, I couldn't do anything. I shivered with disgust but he took it as a shiver of anticipation.

He trailed his hands down my body and started to slowly, painfully, rip my clothes off. I could feel hot years running trails down my face but since I was weak I couldn't even yell out for help or contact Dexter through the mind link.

Suddenly the door bursts open and my alpha is standing there in all of his glory.

Rage and hatred burned in his eyes as he attacked Ash. "She's mine you fucking mutt! MINE DO YOU HEAR ME?! LAY YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS ON MY ANGEL AGAIN AN YOU WILL DIE!!." He yelled vaguely I saw that he had snapped Ash's neck to paralyze him.

He was shaking in rage when he came near me."oh angel I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry" he untied my and gently put his button up shirt around me. He picked me up and I let my head fall against his rock hard chest.

I came to a sudden realization that Dexter is mine, and I his. He is my possessive alpha.

With that thought I let the beckoning darkness over take me.

••••••••••••••••••••~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yes I finished lovies. I'm soo sorry for not updating I be grounded for like two months and I tried to think of what to write over that time.

IM BACK BITCHES!!!! FUCK YEAH!

Comment 

Vote  

Fan 

Share

Love you!