Chapter 10

Dexter POV of the party.

She looked amazing. She was dancing with Josh and I slightly growled because he was the one that got the first dance.

I pulled her away after three or so songs with her brother and we danced to a song by Tyga called Do it for the Rachets.

We ground hard against each other and then I barley caught what Kat said. "Don't get too excited" giggling. Damn the giggle, it made shivers run down my body and luckily she didn't notice or if she did she kept it to herself.

Sure enough I look down and I see Dexter Jr. Showed up. Oh we'll doesn't matter, I thought to myself. So I kept grinding on her like there was no tomorrow.

After about ten or so songs I stopped and told Kat that I was going to get some drinks. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water and then I felt hands trailing down my back. It wasn't like when I got the sparks from Kat touching me it was disgusting and slimy.

"Stop resisting." A voice giggled. "I promise you'll enjoy it." The mystery girl started to tug on my sleeve but I pushed her away.

"Crazy fuck. What the hell do you think you're fucking doing?!" I shouted in her face. It was Georgia the pack slut. "Fuck off you stupid good for nothing whore." I said and walked away.

When I got back out I knew immediately something was wrong. Kat wasn't where I left her. I called out for her.

Next thing ya know a hand was on my shoulder and it was a man's. "If you'll want to see her alive then do as I say because I will kill her with a touch of this button." The voice said making me freeze. He guided me to a room where he tied me up.

Silver bound. Damn, I had thought to myself. He gave me a pat on the cheek at which I growled at before turning and leaving the room.

Luckily I brought my knife with me. I popped it from my shoulder holster and let it run down my shirt. I grabbed it and started cutting the silver rope. I hissed as It grazed my skin but that was nothing of what I was accustomed to.

I got free and sniffed the air. Shit, I thought. They fucking we're telling the truth they have my angel girl.

I was pissed. Beyond pissed. I was out for blood. I followed the scent and I came to a normal door. I opened it and there on the bed was a man. When he turned to growl at me I saw what or should I say who he was hovering over.

It was a naked Kat tied to the bed with silent tears running down her beautiful face. I tackled him to the ground and I yelled in his face. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN. LAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON MY ANGEL AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yelled in my alpha voice. I snapped his neck and rushed over to my girl. "Oh baby I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry." I said taking a whiff of her scent whilst to calm me down.

I picked her up leaving the bloody rogue on the floor. When I smelled her again she smelled off. Crap, I thought now rushing full speed down the stairs. It's a large amount of wolfsbane.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Fuck yeah bitches another one! I decided not to give up on the book because I saw how many of you actually like it.

So COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN 

SHARE

Love you my doves.