Epilogue

Epilogue

Third person...

7 years later.....

"Mommy Xaviar is pulling my hair again!" Maddie came running through the kitchen door.

"Am not! Mommy! She's lying!" Xaviar came through the door right on Maddie's heels.

The 25 year old woman chuckled at the two twins. They both had Their father's blonde hair and his height, and their mother's blue eyes.

They both started running around the large kitchen screaming. Maddie was chasing Xaviar around the kitchen while pack members sat by and watches in amusement.

The mother, the Luna of the pack, smiled at the children happy with the moon goddess' hand in Fate.

She had given her the perfect husband and the perfect children as well.

The alpha of the pack came in tired but happy that he got to see his children and wife.

He smelled her in the kitchen and saw her making dinner along with the omegas for the pack.

He silently walked up to her, wanting to surprise her, and wrapped his arms around her torso.

She jumped and then relaxed knowing it was her husband. She smiled at the happy scene.

They both agreed that the Moon Goddess has been kind to them.

After the war with the rogues, she was marked and mated. Two weeks later she found out she was pregnant.

The couple was ecstatic.

They had lived a happy life after that. They got married 7 months before she was due to have her pups.

They laughed with the pack as they contentedly watched their children pay. They knew that their story was over but their children's story was about to begin.

•••••••••••••••

PLEASE PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!

BOOM!!!

I'm done. My gratitude goes to my fans who have been there for me.. I LOVE YOU! - not really but you know what I mean.

Ok so I have a couple books that I made.

In the Dark is about a princess who got kidnapped and saved then she turns into a warrior who has to marry a prince who she wants nothing to deal with.

Kitty and the Bad Boy is about a secret street fighter who's family is killed. After almost exposure she moves to Wales and meets the new American transfer who sleeps around 24/7 an they are fighting against each other.

There is going to be a sequel but its going to be with Maddie and Xaviar's COUSIN.

Next update will be a sneak peek of that book.

I'm having a contest of what the books name should be so yeah. It ends this Friday and the winner is the main girl or boy. I WILL ONLY EXCEPT IT FROM THE COMMENTS. make sure if you comment put the name your character would be if he/she gets chosen.

And I kind of am disappointed with the comments. I was expecting more but oh well. please can I have more?

-mistakenlybeautiful