12. Waverly Hills Sanitorium

I was supposed to go with the boys today, but I had a meeting with one of my professors so I was going to be arriving later.

I was supposed to text the group and they would come out to get me. Which I think is bullshit and that they are going to scare me. My phone gave me the directions as I jammed out on the way there.

Pulling up I just pulled behind Sam and Colby's car and texted them.

'Here'

I didn't really want to get out of my car and go looking around because it was dark as shit. So instead I turned my iPhone on and acted like it was a camera so I could go outside and look at the building. There were few lights on in this entire place and it looked haunted as hell.

"If I was a ghost I would want to live here too," I breathed. I heard the door open.

"Lily?!" Sam called like an old woman. I saw his black and yellow shirt. I turned off my phone following after him. I didn't get to have a good look at this place, but the feelings I was already getting were not great. I walked in the door and passed the guides as they left.

"Looks like I missed the most important part," I joked.

"Lily" Kat smiled coming forward to give me a hug. "How did the conference go?" She asked pulling away from me.

"It was fine. Boring, but informative." I shrugged. I saw Dylan and Steve standing behind them. "Oh hey guys, I feel like we are always with you when we go places now," I laughed and they nodded.

"They are the best," Colby shrugged. Stas came forward and gave me a hug as well.

"Alright let's get going," I rubbed my hands together.

"We have a challenge for you that you are going to love," Colby added putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Are you really going to make her do that?" Stas asked shocked. It probably wasn't that bad.

"She will be fine," Colby assured.

"Steve, give it to me straight man, how bad is this challenge?" I asked him. He tilted his head back and forth.

"Let's just say the last person to go through this challenge was found crying in a fetal position." I nodded slowly looking over at Colby.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked him.

"No, I would never let that happen," Kat hugged me from behind.

"Imagine, you come back for me after the challenge and I am just gone." I laughed. Everyone else looked at me oddly. "Would you leave me here if you couldn't find me?" I asked.

"Of course not," Kat assured.

"I know you wouldn't leave me, but I am looking at the men who drove." I  narrowed my eyes.

"You have a car," Steve laughed. I smiled and nodded.

"Well this is the night I die," I ran my hands through my hair. "Alright, when I do my challenge I will need a fully charged camera." Sam looked at me oddly.

"Are you going to go around and scare us?" Kat asked and I shook my head.

"No of course not," I shook my head. "You may hear me running around, but I won't be going after you guys. I will be running from them." We started walking down the halls once again.

"Who?" Colby asked. We turned the corner and there was movement out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't look at it directly. Something was definitely there though. Watching us.

"Lily that was hella creepy," Kat said moving closer to Sam. I shrugged.

"Creepy ghosts like fucked up people," I admitted hearing the others laugh.