35. Attacked

I was walking behind Kris as we followed Justin and Kat. Colby and Sam stayed back and were probably whispering about the investigation. We passed a light and I saw something red on Kris's back.

"Hey, did you scratch yourself?" I asked her. She raised her hand, but it wouldn't even go that high.

"Where?" She asked.

"Colby, I need your light?" I called back stepping forward.

"What? What?" Kris turned her back away from me.

"You're okay, I think you just got scratched, it's not deep," I told her. She looked like she was going to cry.

"What?" Colby said coming in. I stepped back showing Kris's back.

"Oh," Sam said. I pointed to the scratch on her back

"Can someone take a picture of it please?!" Kris was freaking out.

"Yeah, yeah," Sam nodded.

"What is going on?" Kat asked coming back into the room.

"Kris was scratched,' I told her.

"Is he active again?" Justin muttered leaning through the doorway.

"Oh," Kat gasped seeing the red marks on her back.

"It's not even just like one it's multiple times," Colby added.

"Here," Sam showed Kris the picture.

"Ewwww," She whined.

"Did you feel anything?" Kat asked.

"What?! No, no." She shook her head.  

"That might be the second biggest scratch marks we have ever seen on this channel," Sam added looking at me. "You have the first." I nodded. We made our way downstairs thankfully to the main level. To the bar. We were going to start the investigation there and work our way up. We had glasses set up on the table and devices by them. So if our drunk buddy wants a drink he can have one, but we will know.

"Shots!" Kris and I yelled as Colby opened the Jack Daniels bottle. Colby poured the glass over halfway full.

"That's a thick shot," Sam laughed holding up his fist.

"He's going for blackout," I laughed watching him continue to pour a lot in each. I and Kris were leaning over one of the cups.

"We look over and one is completely gone," Sam laughed pointing at us.

"Oh hey guys," I smiled pushing myself away from eh table. "It was Kris," I whispered pointing t at her.

"Hehe," She gagged. We stepped back as Colby invited him to come to drink.

"Maybe if we all sit in a chair," Kat offered.

"If I get thrown out of my chair. I get to drink all of these," I said sitting down in a spot.

"Maybe he will just tap you on the shoulder," Colby offered sitting next to me.

"Are any of us sitting in your chair?" Kat asked.

"If we are feel free to tap us or touch any of the equipment," Kris said softly. I looked over my shoulder around the room. Something was here, but I just didn't know what. We pulled the onvoy out. Colby explained to Kris what it was and then set it on the table.

"Is there anyone here with us tonight, in the saloon? Let us know by tapping on this device right here." Colby gestured to the onvoy on the table. It made a beeping sound alerting us there was a response.

"Yes," Sam said loudly. "Oh fuck yeah."

"Good to know, good to know," Kris looked around the room.

"Are you the prospector? Are you someone who drinks here regularly?" Colby asked, but nothing.