29. Black Swan Estate

"Do you want to know what I just realized?" I spoke up from the backseat taking out my airpod.

"Please?" Sam said as we drove.

"This is the first investigation that I am engaged to Nate." I pointed out and the boys groaned. Nate just smiled though.

"I don't care about how nice your guys' relationship is," Colby sighed. I just laughed and leaned my head on Nate's shoulder. Not even ten minutes later Nate was screaming as we turned onto a gravel lot.

"Three Witches 13, witchcraft for all intentions." Sam read off the sign. 

"Do you guys hear those cocks?" Colby asked.

"There's cocks all over the place." Nate laughed sitting up.

"There is about to be," Sam muttered. Nate looked between Colby and me making an odd face. Nate leaned across Colby communicating with the chickens.

"Nate, what are they saying?" I asked and then the rooster suddenly crowed and we all shouted. Colby opened his door moving for the cocks. He reached forward touching it as it flipped out and flew. I started walking towards the house while the boys were doing the intro.

"Lily!" They all yelled running after me. Nate was first making sure the other two weren't going to trample me. I loved having him here. We haven't been on an investigation together in what feels like months. 

"Dude it just smells haunted." He said walking through the door.

"Oh my god, this place is beautiful," Sam said doing a little spin.

"Dead rose petals," Colby said playing with the flowers.

"Dried rose petals?" I questions and he flipped me off. Nate wrapped me in his arms close to him keeping me from Colby as I laughed.

"That's scary," Sam added.

"That's like heartbreak," Nate added making me look at him, but then smiled when he kissed my cheek. "Just wait til we tell you the stories from this place." He let me go to explore. 

"Do you think that's real?" I heard Sam ask. The next thing I know Nate has a skull in his hands.

"Give him a kiss," Colby teased. Nate pulled the skull close to him and then gave him a little kiss. They all yelled running into the other room.

"Do you guys feel how stale the air is?" Nate asked. I nodded walking ahead of them. I picked up a Rose ball showing it to Sam.

"Another rose," Colby walked towards me. "In a crystal ball." This place was huge. After Sam had a little issue with his shaving cream we made it into the other room where I found the psychomanteum. 

"Wait!" Colby yelled shoving past me. "Is this the?! It is!" He said looking between the mirrors. I stayed back so the boys could look.

"Dude this is the psychomanteum," Nate informed the others which made me smile.

"Woah," Sam said as they all looked at it. "People say that this closet is a portal." I turned into the other room seeing dolls.

"Oh god!" I said looking at them. Nate's head popped into the room checking on me. I pointed to the doll.

"That's like a three-foot doll," Sam said.

"I am pretty sure she runs around here at night. Tee-heeing all over the place." Nate teased.

"Do  you think she is dating Chucky?" Colby asked.

"Dude Chucky's got some side hoes." Nate nodded. 

"Nate is a big fan," I said patting his shoulder as I went around the corner to come back to the main room. 

"Ooo! Ooo!" Nate said moving towards the piano. He cleared his throat before playing. I smiled seeing him happy while he was playing and then saw Sam throwing it back. I laughed covering my mouth as he got into it.