16. Fairfield Infirmary

It was around ten in the morning and Nate and I were still sleeping in still. We had a long night last night just talking about random things, but it was nice. Nate was easy to talk to.

"What the fuck," I grumbled and reached my hand out grabbing my phone off the bedside table.

"Who is it?" Nate asked burying his head in my neck.

"Colby," I answered the phone, setting it next to me and putting it on speaker. 

"Are you two awake enough to film a video tonight?" Colby asked and I sighed.

"I must consult," I turned my head towards Nate. "Are we available for a video tonight?" I asked and he grumbled.

"Sure." He wrapped his hands tighter around my waist making me laugh. 

"Yeah, where do we need to meet you or do you want us to go back to the house so we can all ride together?" I asked him and felt Nate sit up now.

"Sure, are you both going to be able to be here by noon?" Colby asked and I heard laughter in the background. I untucked one of my arms seeing Gar's little sleepy face.

"Yeah. How long are we going to be gone?" I asked him.

"Probably a few days. We are heading to Ohio," He added. I looked over my shoulder at Nate who was rubbing his face. He had gotten a butterfly tattoo on his chest. It was very attractive. I helped him pick it out.

"Kat said she can watch the kat," Sam said over the phone.

"Okay thank you," I smiled realizing that they knew me so well.

"Is he sweet?" I heard Kat ask. I kept forgetting that she hasn't met him yet, we just post videos of Gar all the time. 

"Yes, Kat, he is sweet." Nate laughed uncovering his face. I sat up slowly trying not to wake Gar up, but he lifted his head as soon as I removed my hand.

"Aww," Nate said pulling him into his lap. I got up and walked over to my bag and changed out of my PJs and into clothes. 

"Is it going to be warm or cold?" Nate asked playing with a now fully awake Gar. 

"Cold, dress in layers," Sam said over the phone. I pulled my hair out from under my shirt seeing Gar now laying sitting on Nate's chest staring at him. I laughed and moved over towards the both of them.

"Okay, we will be there," I said moving over to Nate so that Gar was between both of us now. The cat turned around and ran down to me making Nate sad.

"Don't be late you two," Colby sang as he hung up. I rolled my eyes and scratched behind his ears. 

"Is this going to be the first time one of us isn't going to be here?" I asked and Nate nodded gently running his hands up my arms as I rested them on his chest as Gar looked between the two of us.

"He will be alright though," Nate assured and I nodded.

----------------

It was fucking Cold. Nate was driving so I was in the back sleeping while they drove us to the infirmary. I woke up to Colby yelling at steve.

"That's not steve." Nate sang and he rolled done the window.

"Sorry I was filming you guys," Colby said to the girls.

"Are you Colby?!" The girl yelled.

"No!" Colby yelled back as we drove off.

"Colby and his fan girls." I laughed sitting up again. When we finally arrived we got out and skated across the ice trying to get across. Nate held my hand and we both slid into each other. He slipped almost taking me down, but I grabbed him.