25. Crescent Hotel

We were in Arkansas. It is a beautiful state, it just had a lot of random hills. 

"Floor it!" Kris said. "Well don't floor it." I laughed at her.

"Die! Don't die." I mocked and Celina laughed.

"This minivan is not built for this," Sam yelled as we rocketed up the hill. Finally, though we made it to the hotel. "What do you think the moon is for?"

"Crescent Hotel," Kris laughed and Sam made a face.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. We got out and goofed off a bit before finally going to check in. When we got inside there was a cat. The cat manager. 

"Did you know that when the old cat manager died like three hundred people showed up to its death ceremony? Funeral?" Colby said looking around. I laughed at him.

"I like death ceremony way better," Kris smiled.

"Colby your death ceremony is going to be called death ceremony," I told him petting the cat's head once more. We walked towards the stairwell and saw that it was black and red.

"I love the colors," Celina said. 

"It is giving off shining vibes," Kris muttered. I heard the boys gasp.

"Triggering words," Colby said moving up the stairs.

"Sorry, sorry." She laughed. I let the boys go first up the stairs the Kris. I could hear someone talking. I slowly walked down the hallway moving towards the ballroom. There was someone in here. 

"Hello?" I called out. I reached inside the door and turned on the lights, but no one was there. "Oh shit." I let out a long breath running my hands through my hair. This was going to be a fun night. 

"Lily?" I heard someone call. I turned around, but no one was there. That better be them from upstairs or I am going to lose my shit. I saw someone in purple go around a corner. 

"No," I picked up my pass turning the corner. A man opened a door and walked into another room. He was in all purple. I moved forward opening the door, but it was a closet. "I am losing my fucking mind." My phone started buzzing.

"Hey," I answered turning around.

"Where the hell are you?" Sam asked.

"I am playing peekaboo with some ghosts," I said closing the closet door. "What floor are we on?" I asked.

"Lily?" I heard my name from down the hall.

"Stop calling my name," I warned.

"Lily, no one is calling your name?" Sam explained. I groaned.

"What floor?" I asked.

"Second floor we are waiting by the steps," Colby added.

"Okay, I am on the way." I hung up slipping my phone into my pocket. I jogged up the stairs making it back to the others.

"You sound like you are losing your shit," Colby laughed. I just shook my head.

"Dude someone in all purple just walked into a fucking closet downstairs and disappeared," I said pointing down the stairs. "And in the ballroom, someone was talking or singing, but no one was in there." I rubbed my forehead. Colby and Sam both looked at each other. "What?" I breathed.

"You definitely aren't going crazy, we will explain later." I rolled my eyes at them. I was already tired.

"Alright well let's open our room," Celina said leaning forward.

"Yeah, this is your guy's room," Sam said gesturing to the door.

"So I will take the bathroom, so you guys can get watched in your sleep," I said standing behind them. Celina and Kris hugged each other.