2. Most Expensive Hotel

This time I couldn't complain. We were going to the most expensive hotel room. Kat and Stas were coming this time. Along with Justin, Alex, and Nate. Over the past couple of days Nate and I have been texting back and forth about random shit, but it was sweet. It felt like he was trying to get to know me.

We girls decided we were going to wear cute clothes. We had a photo shoot before we met up with the boys so we were going to eat an early dinner. Las Vegas. God, I love this place. The lights, the people, the feeling, and the drinks. It was dark when we were supposed to meet with the boys. We have already started heavily drinking. Heavily. I was feeling it. Nate had been giving me updates about how awesome the room was.

The girls said we needed to be down by the waterfront. They were supposed to meet us down there. I was wearing a cute bralette and black jeans. Stas had a cheetah print top and black leather pants, but my top was a dark green one. Kat was wearing a crop top and jeans, her hair in a cute pigtail style. The girls walked ahead of me as I looked around at the buildings. I loved all the billboards. I have always wanted to visit Tokyo just for the lights from the signs. Someone ran into me making me stumble since I was already unstable.

"Oh sorry," A girl about my age said. I gave her a smile.

"It's all good, I was staring anyway." She smiled before dissapearing as well. About this time I realized I lost Kat. I looked around and saw her pink hair. I swayed a bit before I walked after them.

"There she is!" Kat yelled and I did a little twirl as I approached. "Wait, show them what we taught you." I paused tilting my head at her.

"Do the thing," Stas whisper-yelled. The thing? The thing? Oh, the thing! At the photo shoot, there was a girl who could do gymnast shit, she taught me some simple moves.

"Wait how drunk is she?" Sam asked making me giggle.

"Don't make her hurt herself," Colby warned. I walked back a little bit and did a cartwheel into a front walkover. Simple. It made my head fuzzy though. I finished my move smiling at everyone. It took me a moment to get everything straight again.

"Hi, guys!" I said throwing my arms out. My face felt like it was on fire.

"Welcome," Sam hugged me. "We had to get the whole party together because these three are drunker than all of us." I laughed as Kat yanked me towards her.

"If you thought the video was boring, just wait till we are in it." She said gesturing to us three. When she let me go I saw the other guys.

"Damn boys!" I laughed looking at all of them. Colby bowed while Alex winked at me. Nate just laughed at me so I stepped forward pulling him into a hug. His arms were warm around my exposed waist. I gasped. "Woah!" The view was fantastic! I stood close to the railing leaning across.

"Lily, no!" Colby yelled, but Nate still had his arm around me keeping me from falling off. I was admiring the view of the water. The light bounced off the ripples.

"Hey we should get back," Sam added.

"Did you call the butler?" Justin asked.

"Butler?" I asked turning around now. They had a butler!! Nate stepped back giving me space to get down. So sweet.

"I did." Sam laughed picking up his phone. "Let's go." He said grabbing Kat's hand. I grabbed onto Nate's shoulders and jumped on his back.

"Lily, ask first," Alex added and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Be nice." He stuck a finger in my face. I sighed.

"Nate, do you want me to get down?" I asked, it was quieter than a whisper.

"No, Lily. You are fine." He laughed as we walked through the crowd.